How come just Bangkok receives 22 million tourists

while whole of India receives less than 15 million?

Attached: 1647014212874.jpg (1125x979, 86.91K)

The reason rhymes with "bunny"

India doesnt have ladyboys

India is less developed, even the touristy parts of India are too dirty and disorderly for firsties to enjoy

ladymen

>even the touristy parts of India are too dirty and disorderly for firsties

not really, there are very fine and rich parts in cities. They're as expensive as Westoid countries

i dont understand. explain

It's okay we receive only 4.

Thailand has a better image and is probably more beautiful than India. The perception is this - Thailand is a beautiful mysterious country with beautiful girls, great nightlife, beautiful architecture and (along with Italy) the best cuisine in the world.
India - people who shit on railroads and beaches, eat food with their fingers, extreme dirt, rats and cows. Also, I have heard that in India there is practically no nightlife or culture of going to pubs. So, a billion and a half people go to sleep like chickens when it gets dark. lol

What? Impossible.

Krung Thep*

I am glad tourism industry in India caters to domestic travellers and not western pedophiles and sexpats.

Attached: E0rbbHpVkAEvgOt.jpg (720x467, 67.2K)

Whore your women since the age of 13 to fuck cumskins you degenerate dalit nigger. That's what the thais did anyway

Why would I go to India? My impression is dirty water, and people who are either too boring or too eccentric.

Bang cock

The worst regions of thailand are on the same level as the best in India
>t. been to both cunts

I've been to India.

If you want more people to visit your country you should probably start by cleaning up the massive slums, discourage shitting in public, and try to stop raping every women you see. It really is that simple.

India doesn’t have a good reputation

b-b-but VRO! CALIFORNIA HAS STREET SHITTERS!!!!!111

Nigga firstie white people always want to see slums because they think it's a zoo and that their wealth somehow doubles as a glass screen seperating them from the poverty and tgus not being a part if it in an abstract way.

Addicted to BWC

I looked at india from kangchenjunga bangkok looked nicer

Whats something some rich white people can do in india better and cheaper than anywhere else? (group rape dosnt count)

They’re not part of it by definition, because they’re not subhumans.

>not western pedophiles and sexpats
Deep down you know you'd whore them for a couple ruppies if you could but they're too ugly to be profitable.