East Asia

East Asia

Attached: chinese-japanese-korean-and-vietnamese-stickers-vector-30917388-1.jpg (1000x946, 145.74K)

Um excuse me sweetie, vietnamese are pure sea bvll ancestry, 0% east asian admixture

Attached: 4F6D7592-37A1-41D1-BFDE-AAFC2A3554E2.jpg (576x576, 38.21K)

Why are they so superior and kino in every respect?

Japan's GDP per capita is behind France's

Doesn't matter

Commie Game
Sex Game
Squid Game
I'm not sure what Vietnam would be

>No Mongolia

Vietnam is East Asian in every respect except geography. Mongolia is only East Asian with respect to geography.

Where's taiwan and vancouver?

hunger game

Taiwan is a part of China.

WHY IS EVERYONE MEMEING ABOUT VIETNAM IM OUT OF THE LOOP WHAT HAPPENED REEEEEEE

Can someone explain this to me? I had always considered Vietnam to be southeast aia.

it's just zhang cope

North Vietnam isn't even SEA in terms of climate, but the same as Guangdong. It was also part of China for 1000 years while the rest of Vietnam wasn't actually Vietnam, but Champa and part of Cambodia. From the north, Vietnamese expanded south and genocided the Chams and Khmers which ended up with most of their country in Southeast Asia, but the culture is still more similar to China's than to other Southeast Asian countries. It's like how Russia expanded from Europe to becoming mostly North Asian geographically.

It isn't

but does france have this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 2.56.35 AM.png (532x830, 618.41K)

For reference

Attached: 1200px-Koppen-Geiger_Map_Asia_present.svg.png (1200x567, 292.01K)

Korea and Vietnam should be scoring higher at school for math and science because they don't need time to learn Chinese characters.

Ah ok. Can any of them speak Chinese? Do they phenotypically resemble Chinese? Cuisine too?

Most don't speak Chinese but Vietnamese vocabulary is about 60% Chinese loanwords. Phenotypically I would say yes but telling viets that they look like chinks triggers them. Cuisine I would say is pretty unique but there's chinese (and even some french) influence. Also they use chopsticks to eat like East Asians and unlike SEAsians.