Why are sudacas like this?

why are sudacas like this?

Attached: 2521.jpg (960x684, 184.8K)

We are ugly and faggots that don't stop coomsuming western tashmedia and propaganda can't look at a mirror without feeling disgust of what they are seeing and no matter how much they try they can't change their faces and short height.

>iran 1.5
should i summon him?

grim

Brazil is a country full of pardos obsessed with TV full of beautiful meds, blondes and redhead goddesses.
They want to look like the people on tv.

What about brazil & columbia?

oi

Please don't.

I AM CISGENDERED PERSIAN

Bunda culture

are you ugly?

how the fuck can venezuelans afford it?

Silocone on tits. Next.

Only pardos on TV.

>we
you realize this is for women right? I've never heard of a guy who got plastic surgery

this nigga honest af fr fr on a stack

Attached: hdg.png (112x112, 18.47K)

Is it all bunda surgery

We are worse that mexico and so is germany & spain

Yes, but here removing a cyst counts as plastic surgery, whereas in sudacalandia it's about implanting XXXXL fat asses for "aesthetic purposes".

Thats roughly 1 in 134 people doing plastic surgery in a year, still too small of a number
I already did two plastic surgeries myself to remove sebaceous cysts in my eyebrows

People in this country have the most fragile egos, getting a visceral reaction whenever anything even remotely negative is said about Spain. Even more so when the thing that is said is actually true. Get me the fuck out of here. This "We are perfect, don't criticize Spain" attitude is what's gonna keep us mediocre forever.

Here it’s mostly nose jobs

because most of them are trannies with bolted on tits. such is the state of "latin" american """men"""

Boobjobs on women and ass implants on trannies are like 90% of total

What?, our national sport is sadly talking bad about ourselves, I think we're more than used to hear negative things about us.

We are also ugly consoomers.

>2013

You are delusional and likely part of the problem.

We would be Greece tier if what you said was true, I don't know where's the delusion.

Attached: 15942.jpg (960x684, 313.71K)

You tell me
You're not South American
Mostly boob jobs and liposuctions here