It happened again

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10593415/Asian-man-clubbed-head-hammer-NYC-subway-platform.html

Attached: 1647056724290.png (1024x760, 719.69K)

Based

Attached: atlanta shooter.png (1052x782, 803.46K)

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

Attached: frustratedamerican.png (794x791, 435.13K)

Why are there so many schizos in the US?

Around blacks...

Get the fuck out of our cunt CCP spy.

Why does this get ignored?

Kek. I couldn't read the thumbnail but I knew what was coming. How can they keep getting away with it?

>by the time I get out of prison, first thing I'm going to do is to get a gun and try to kill as many of you as possible
Dumb ESL

I have American citizenship and there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1645553061721.png (500x500, 178.26K)

Because it was inconvenient. The MSM largely ignores violence against Asians. Asians themselves are the only ones who really care.

A women reporter shut down most mental institutes in the US ages ago by claiming they were inhuman.

>not supporting USA on everything
ywnbat

Do blacks in other countries attack Asians too? And why are so many of the attacks in New York?

Imagine being Asian and still living in the West, especially in America. Lmao NOPE NOPE NOPE

Attached: relaxing.jpg (2610x1566, 720.68K)

This is the future Morena wants for Mexico

msm largely ignores violence against anyone except blacks in america lol. oh sorry not black on black violence though.

I have Taiwanese citizenship THOUGH

Attached: 1647061183957.gif (800x500, 123.22K)

No. It's mostly a response to gentrification. Also schizos being schizos. All of these guys are schizos

The asian grandma vs the amerithug
I want to see her up against a hood nigga next

Attached: Chinese Woman Beats up SInophobic Chud.webm (480x270, 2.93M)

>A new neighbour? Better maul him to death!

im not asian, but I'm seriously consdiering strapping up. Too many psychos out in public, you never know when one of these niggas is gonna snap.

I've never been so glad not to be one of those diaspora cucks who fell for Hollywood memes about America. A multiracial, multicultural society is inherently unstable and prone to division, conflict and violence.

Attached: 1638572354581.jpg (483x483, 27.77K)

Every day I'm thankful I can walk around my neighborhood and see only people who look like they could be my family or relatives. I know a lot of people in the West get guilted over wanting to feel that way but there's really nothing wrong with wanting to have a unified, homogenous community.

That's not to say you can't have members outside of it coexisting but you need to be as sure as possible that they will abide by your traditions, laws, norms, etiquette sand so on. We have Indians here but they speak fluent Thai and respect Thai customs to a T.

And Asia is just better for wanting a harmonious society in general.

Attached: Bangkok_montage_3.jpg (1500x2020, 1.01M)

Die Zhang

Sorry, Jamal. You've shown your soul to be as black as your skin.

I simply do not care what the whites do to you now.

Attached: 1634467314653.jpg (500x343, 45.41K)