/asean/

e-gf edisi

Attached: 1647031762169.jpg (603x600, 71.18K)

latvia

I want a white woman so bad

chuds

Attached: 1647036723536.webm (546x480, 2.79M)

Good morning sirs

Attached: 1646954464798.jpg (720x1073, 112.86K)

>demilitarization
that's one
the other would be to fracture Ukraine, this is what Putin actually want to do.
I think they are actually running behind schedule, this should've happened back in 2018-2019
and even then, I don't think demilitarization in a sense is possible, there is always be a guerrilla, due to the civilian support of the Ukrainian pres by way of polling (my post about it in the archive, I think it was done by neutral body as well, one of the document that's been referenced)
>NATO, which relies on Russian natural gas, will scream even more if Putin decides to reduce or close their gas pipeline because about 40% of their gas is imported from Russia.
that's another surprise that Putin wasn't expecting as well, he thought NATO would be more hands off than this.
>No. If we are to believe Russia expected a 'quick victory' in the first 3 days and failed, then switching to siege warfare is the best possible decision you can make. And Russia is good at it
No I mean starting this war at all, they are too late.
>The problem is that Russia is doing the encircling and blocking. Ukranian troops have no way out.
what way out? you mean retreating? if they abandon the cties all hope is lost, they can only do guerilla urban, and if Russia going to clean the city with Chemical weapon, then all bets are off
>Russia's only biggest problem atm is logistics since they can't get their food fast enough.
true, which is why at the start Kharkiv and the Airport near Belarus are key.
I dunno whether they still hold those place or not

Attached: 973.jpg (1514x1000, 591.85K)

You forgot your tripcode, chud.

ain't a tripfaggot and will never be

Attached: 619.jpg (1306x1901, 374.84K)

harga babi lagi turun gan

Then I want to be move the fuck away aboard from my parents

harga diri gimana kwaokwokaokak

lagi naik hehe

>anjingdognesian language

ga asik ah lo pinxy

Are Malay "Indonesian in skirts"?

i'm from the future. kneel

>dogdognesian

>i'm from the future. kneel

Attached: 9.jpg (881x1200, 156.95K)

government mandated e-gf when

Attached: 71.jpg (1080x1323, 214.11K)

no digits to check. weak

Attached: yawning-hamster.gif (498x280, 1.47M)

In other words, Russia has won a landslide victory when they entered Ukrainian territory, especially since Ukraine itself is not yet a member of NATO.

It's just that the Russian people can't enjoy McBurger anymore.

>No I mean starting this war at all, they are too late
Elaborate. I think the opposite. NATO is at its weakest right now since Biden took over. Russia planned ahead with China and India before the invasion to ease the economic sanctions. EU is hurting themselves more with the sanctions since they are so reliant with Russian gas. Not the most ideal timing but certainly far from the worst.
>what way out? you mean retreating? if they abandon the cties all hope is lost, they can only do guerilla urban, and if Russia going to clean the city with Chemical weapon, then all bets are off
I was comparing Russia and Ukraine's current situation. Ukraine has the short end of the stick since their major cities are surrounded and blocked. Supply lines are cut and reinforcements are staggered while Russia's only problem atm is logistics.