Asians go through so much oppression and hardship with all the stereotyping in Unitedstatian media

Do minorities get stereotyped in your cunt?

Attached: 1647051331887.jpg (794x1200, 283.36K)

Josh Luna needs to have sex ASAP

Obsessed

Name 5 well adjusted South Asian males

Imagine a film/book set in medieval europe but the main character is black
Imagine the seethe lmao

asian bros...

Attached: 1646923542800.png (931x580, 96.8K)

Black Knight

Uh uh,
Now imagine any piece of media being about actual African culture. Real cool how that doesn't exist at all. What you described is actually more likely. Yeah dude, that's so neat.

>anonymously
>name is right there

Literally

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (700x394, 302.14K)

Why can't Asians across the world join forces to boycott US media?

I think both are cool. A black person being the main character in a European setting can be cool, if the black character is made as an actual African with an African backstory, because his experience and interaction with European culture can be an interesting plot point, the seething it will create is an added bonus. But yes stories about actual African culture would be very cool too, but it is unlikely for westerners to do something like this because they're probably afraid it's too alien to a western audience and not profitable enough.

A yankee in King Arthur court by Mark twain

>MSS using Chink incels to steal IP
Lmao

Oh so its "too alien" to have actual Black culture, but subtlety implying European culture is more interesting and blacks have to be surrounded by European culture to be interesting is just as it should be. Wow.

The world should boycott US media, especially Americans. Hollywood "people" don't deserve a paycheck.

I hate the modern world so much, I wish we could just beat to dead these whiny liberal cunts

Attached: bzo0o.jpg (307x307, 31.96K)

That's literally the newLord of the Rings movie.

Attached: The-Lord-Of-The-Rings-The-Rings-Of-Power-Has-People-Of-Colour,-Get-Over-It.jpg (2000x1000, 363.63K)

WE WUZ GLORFINDEL AND SHIIEETT
WE WUZ KHAZADUM AND SHIIEETT

Better, imagine if they portrayed one of england queens as a black.

Attached: 1x05-2.jpg (2880x1923, 1.87M)

I legit do not understand the picture. I don't watch movies too often, but I don't understand this. I would not want a movie based on certain time periods trying to be "historically accurate" with these castings is all I want. I will be honest, I hate it a lot, but I sort of miss the cheesy ad narrator who made it clear it was going to be a comedy.
The Black Knight with Martin Lawrence was funny because it wasn't exactly being historically accurate. So what little I remember about the movie, it was funny due to that.

Well that's just how westerners think. I'm not saying black culture isn't interesting, I'm just saying that's how western media business perceives it.

I don't understand why the UK has such an inferiority complex to blacks when they were the leading force in ending black slavery in the world.
Meanwhile the middle east or Portugal don't give a single shit.

>let me tell you about your country

user... That happens all the time.

Attached: 89572.png (1296x1278, 2.19M)