How does a country become developed and non-corrupt?

How does a country become developed and non-corrupt?

Attached: human-development-index-768x542.png (768x542, 204.73K)

The only way is to end the State. Everything public generates corruption.

build a strong middle class and prosecute corrupt politicians

All the non-Western countries that are now developed countries like Taiwan, Singapore, Japan and too a big degree the Oil states (and China to a significant degree) as well did so under massive state intervention that almost resembled central planning. Meanwhile all countries that liberalized their economies like most of Latin and American as well as South East Asia got caught up in the middle income economy trap.

i'd say be irish and suck off america but all our politician were corrupt until 10~ years ago and probably still are, especially local ones

we had a prime minister who told everyone to "tighten their belts" during a recession when he was buying private islands and having imported deer sent to them

his successor was minister of finance, who did not have a bank account at the time, before becoming prime minister and his excuse for his excess money in front of a tribunal was, he spent cash loans from his friends and "won it on the horses" ahahahaha

but sucking off american corporations works and investing in education, this idea of ireland as a tax haven is overblown by handicaps

With a modernizing dictatorship. No third world democracy has ever developed a country

Attached: park chung hee.png (1178x1600, 3.55M)

Pathetic ancap bullshit as usual
This continent is completely filled with braindead people, it's either commies or ancap scum

Pretty funny that a core-tenant of the Park administration was dirigism meanwhile his so-called 'spiritual successors' are reaganite neo-liberals. kek

Capitalist government that redistributes its profits to the middle class

You legalize your corruption

Really makes you think

I understand that you want to preserve your position in the State, useless man.

Exactly

The American way

What position? I'm a poorfag, why would i want to preserve that? Lmfao

sex with girl (boy) :3

If you are poor in Brazil you are stupid.

It is impossible to remain poor in Brazil if you studied the basics.

>be anglo

The fuck you're talking about, retard? When i finished high school in 2015 the economy was in shambles and there wasn't a single job even to get paid the minimum wage. Nowadays the max i could find is a internship that also wouldn't pay me more than a minimum wage. Even after getting a degree my payment, if i found a job, wouldn't be that incredible. It's literally nothing compared to European or American wages.

step 1: be Germanic
step 2: don't be non-Germanic

this

Germany was mostly poor until the late 19th century, and the Nordics were still poor afterwards.

have never seen a dumb or poor Korean descendant in São Paulo. They study like hell.

It is very easy in terms of qualifications to not be poor in Brazil. The problem is that you are potentially stupid and think it's the country's fault and not yours.

Even more, literally anyone with an average qualification in an Asian, European or American market would live as an upper middle class.

brazil is 99% poor
impossible to be poor in brazil

in Brazil*

Authoritarian dictatorship

He's mentally ill and i would definitely say he's also son of some sort of richfag, thats why he thinks his richfag neighborhood is how the average brazilian lives.
You probably never worked a single day in your life and if you did it was surely for your own family.
Touch some grass

Copy New Zealand

This is just a wealth map

True

thank to american's money that exchange for sends south korean soldier to vietnam

On the contrary, I worked since I was 16 years old. I started as an intern during a technical course. I earn 2500 as a technician already, which already technically puts you above poverty. I entered USP and graduated in technology, which was obviously the promising market, and I earn 7 thousand reais today. I have my apartment, I'm not rich, I work 7 hours a day from home. But poor I'm not even close to be in Brazilian standard. I never even came close to not having a job.

Most asians followed export orientated industrialisation and succeeded while Latins followed import substitution industrialisation and failed

Yes, the average Brazilian lives badly, but the cognitive capacity and the level of study and culture of a Brazilian is ridiculously low compared to any developed country.

2500 is the average brazilain wage and it's basically nothing lmfao, a random kid frying burgers in America gets paid at least 3x that amount with barely any effort. 7k is also basically nothing compared to the ammount of time you spent in uni. Btw the "technically poor" definition you use is pathetic, you're talking about being miserable and not poor. There's a clear difference betwen both.
Also not everyone could afford to study and not everyone offers you that opportunity to begin with, stop using your life as reference to the rest of the country.

As i said before, a kid frying burgers in America or another kid mopping floors in Norway get paid much more than a qualified person does here.
The level of study you're taking about obviously doesn't solve the problem, it never did