Have drivers in your country gotten worse since 2020?

Have drivers in your country gotten worse since 2020?

Burger here, and yes.

Attached: 1628600649851.webm (640x626, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7ny.com/road-rage-shooting-florida-eric-popper-miami/11525509/
youtube.com/watch?v=saQ72NZtrS0
kfor.com/news/charges-filed-in-dangerous-road-rage-incident/
youtube.com/watch?v=rDd0DkFKTsg
iheart.com/content/2021-08-19-oklahoma-man-blames-testosterone-after-road-rage-crash/
youtube.com/watch?v=hulYRXEHbDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they wear masks inside their cars

All the asians can't see because of their fucked up eyes and faces and most of the wh*Tes are high on meth or alcohol and angry

abc7ny.com/road-rage-shooting-florida-eric-popper-miami/11525509/

every jealous becuase our highways are act ually fun and they have story to tell

here for the weaker faggier youtube niggas

youtube.com/watch?v=saQ72NZtrS0

Yes in California. And its usually a fucking Tesla they're driving. I fucking hate them so much. One time I was about to go into the next lane over and had my signal on and began making my move into the lane and a Tesla behind me speeds up and goes into the lane I was about to shift into. Another time (no Teslas in this story) I was at a light with SUVs next to each other in the lanes in front of me and the light turned green but neither moved and I see a fucking small dog in the window of one and a woman driving one of the SUVs waving to it but one of those gay looking finger waves and I honked at them to move and they acted surprised that it was green.
A more recent one is an SUV driver I did not do anything to goes from the lane on my left to the one on my right very quickly from behind me as I was stopped at a light and is trying to yell at me but my windows were closed and I actually got a boner from how trashy she looked and I kind of liked the way she was trying to insult me I would've offered my body for her to haterape but she was driving like a complete retard by slamming on her throttle and brakes.

was anyone hurt

no one cares califag

I understand. Have this picture of what I would like to mate with instead of human women.

Attached: bikini 2.jpg (809x1280, 267.31K)

Ironically I think no. The truck driver got arrested, though.

kfor.com/news/charges-filed-in-dangerous-road-rage-incident/

Dude every time I get on the Interstate a black person in a Nissan Altima tries to kill me

Oklahomans are horrible drivers too but this seems like a different case of red truck driver with left lane autism

rich fuckers have been shown to not follow proper driving decorum and break driving laws more frequently.

Well russian drivers seems like a known meme on internet
youtube.com/watch?v=rDd0DkFKTsg

Would you call that a "bad driver," OP? It's not as if he accidentally crashed. I'd say you have to be relatively skilled to pull off this maneuver. Very different from being a "bad driver."

That article obviously isn't about OP's gif.

What area are you in? I'm in the Bay Area and the shit drivers are all either old men in classic cars who can't go faster than 20 MPH, Mexicans in Dodge Chargers who weave in and out of traffic like in OP's .gif, and the Tesla cunts you mentioned.

This

iheart.com/content/2021-08-19-oklahoma-man-blames-testosterone-after-road-rage-crash/

>An Oklahoma man is facing felony charges after he was caught on camera ramming another vehicle with his truck during a road rage incident.

Steven Coughran, 40, faces assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and child neglect charges for a crash that happened on August 8, News 9 reported.

oh no no truck bros

here is an epic video
youtube.com/watch?v=hulYRXEHbDg

>blames-testosterone
imagine if anyone blamed estrogen

people are nuts lol

I'm frequently in both LA and Orange counties.

holy shit why dont people take their distances
its easy just leave 3 seconds of distance between you and every other and you'll never have an accident in your life

No, but I browse the idiotsincars (((subreddit))) and american drivers are insane, i see things there that would never happen over here although we have our share of retards.