When you think about it, Brits are still a colonized people. They never decucked themselves

When you think about it, Brits are still a colonized people. They never decucked themselves.

Attached: After-seeing-countless-references-to-a-British-accent-this-is-for-the-education-of-non-British-Imgurians-Imgur.png (517x600, 127.71K)

We never decucked and decolonized ourselves because we're still speaking Engl*sh instead of Murican.

Presidential federalism was influenced heavily by Iroquois tribal governance so we should've just used their language as our official language

how can you type out shit like that without thinking that you are deranged?

How is Cardiff an accent? They're just british people proud of Wales but too lazy to learn the language.

Attached: 1312063842749.jpg (388x384, 41.43K)

>british people
the english people have never agreed to a union no ones ever asked us if we want to be in a union with scotland wales and northern ireland
so as far as im concerned britain doesnt exist
we are literal hostages trapped in a union and the only thing we get out of it is the honour of paying for everyone else to live

Attached: faragesmokingjacket.png (402x413, 314.61K)

I agree. We should've decolonized when we had the chance.
But good luck getting modern Americans to learn Mohawk. They can barely speak English.

British children are dumber too

Attached: White-British-pupils-lag-behind-ethnic-minority-peers-BBC-News.png (832x965, 711.81K)

How is my thought process deranged? They're still ruled by foreigners.

they fake the numbers every year, theres millions more white kids than darkoids how is it possible for them to be doing better? unless every single darkoid inbred gets all A's i cant see how this is true
also its from the bbc news website?

And they never wanted to be a part either, your fault Nigel, you've upset all the kids now.

Lol keep coping m8 (and study harder too)

they are being born with 3 eyeballs and stuff i dont see how those genuine inbreds are smarter, its pure bullshit
those literal inbreds are dumb dumb

Attached: Annotation 2022-03-11 201429.png (918x874, 431.2K)

err... yeah they did mcuckshultz we pay for them to live
?
if someone paid for your dildos would you not jump at it?
they live for free on my back

This post is based and put a smile on my face. Imagine a planet where the lingua franca would be Iroqois.

Eh, further cope
Now seethe harder across the catalogue dimwit, it's been a whole day too lol

You've got bigger problems to worry about.

yeah i dont think im coping or seething when i say literal literal real inbreds are not as smart as i am

ive never accidentally fired a rocket into ireland have i? hm?

Attached: Annotation 2022-03-11 203518.png (1006x643, 131.04K)

like what? reading your dire posts? hm?
i believe you are the one that should be worrying

Yes, that's the one. great work.

take that fullstop yeah and stick it where the sun doesnt shine mccuckold

Never, zoomie phoneposter.

dis nigga bubblin'