What's the housing market like in your cunt? Do you ever dream of buying a house at some point in your life?

What's the housing market like in your cunt? Do you ever dream of buying a house at some point in your life?

Attached: free real estate 2.png (995x877, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OHixZ88spis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all the vancouverfornians and all of southern ontario that's not junkies or pajeets has been coming here, so it's going to hell and will soon be no better than your pic
not that it wasn't already inevitable for the entire country since the government is complicit in making the US's housing crisis look like a joke for the sake of a foreign investment racket

Yeah, I'm just in a state of depression that Vancouver can get to this absolute state and not pop. I'm guessing Trudeau will let this continue but across the country.

Attached: free real estate 1.png (987x867, 1.11M)

I have a 35 square meter ground floor condo
The city muncipality last evaluated it to 4,5M NOK (~$500k USD)

I'm looking to buy something bigger, but I honestly can't afford it without a partner.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 9.43.16 PM.png (536x139, 11.58K)

grim

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 9.43.57 PM.png (461x120, 10.87K)

Holy fuck is that vile.

Attached: beautiful 0 bedroom condo for only 500k.png (977x872, 609.45K)

I'm in southern Ontario. Toronto-tier real estate prices are spreading like a cancer, even here in London regular family homes are hitting the million dollar mark. I'm seriously considering moving to Alberta, for a number of reasons.

this is sad, shouldn't be that much
friend used to live 5 blocks from here
4th is a major street in vancouver, idea is buy this house and the 2 next to it and you can turn it into a 6 story building

The prices are reasonable actually, it's just that the wages have gone downhill the past decade or so but the prices haven't adjusted.

What's more grim is that the city introduced property tax 4 years ago and made a promise that only like literal villa owners and shit would have to pay, but with the price increasing in the housing market with like 12-15% yearly I now have to pay property tax. In addition to wealth tax of course, because in Norway you pay both wealth tax and property taxes on real estate.

That looks like house in an area for multi-unit dwellings? It will be bought and a condo/apt building will go up in its place.

pic: my area

Attached: sc91604.png (1918x829, 1.42M)

Banking and title were a mistake

I just bought this in a very nice area in New Orleans and it only cost me 312k. The appraisal I the bank did put it at 355k so I got myself a bit of a deal.
If I can do it anybody can.

Attached: 20220218_164806~2.jpg (2072x2562, 997.91K)

I've been to Vancouver. They don't demolish to build condos. It's been bad like this for a long time. From what I understand theres a lot of blind bidding going on and it's difficult to find out who the buyers are it seems.

Yeah but the downside is that it's in New Orleans. The anti-break-in bars don't really give me the feeling you got a good deal.

>New Orleans
Isn't that where the stabbings happen?

Yeah, I have been in some of the worst hoods in Canada and I have never seen that kind of shit.

Say this to yourself: "I live in Vancouver"
Now say "I live in New Orleans".

Do you know what I mean?

>bars on door and windows
>overhead powerlines
bruh fr

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 9.53.59 PM.png (535x506, 312.45K)

It depends a lot from region to region. But here the price is absurdly cheaper than comparing to the first world. Including the price of construction material and mainly finishing. My house is full of marble and I spent 4000 dol on marble.

Summer house on an upper middle class beach.

$ 256.157

R$ 1.300.000
youtube.com/watch?v=OHixZ88spis

Yeah and car jackings. It also has SOVL coming out the ass. If you blind folded yourself and started walking in about 2 minutes you'll walk into the wall of a good restaurant.

>Living in the suburbs.
>In Iowa
That shit is for literal NPCs, poors, and middle aged women.

Attached: 1454768004526.png (800x600, 444.45K)

>That shit is for literal NPCs, poors, and middle aged women.
And we're all glad you still believe this :)

why the fuck are you doxxing yourself

He's trolling you retard.

I live in the Rust Belt so housing is very cheap compared to the rest of the country, recently bought a house for well under 150k

>bought cheap house in comfy area
>high salary WFH job means I live like a king
>now have to spend the rest of my time worrying that my WFH job will go away and I'll be fucked when it comes to finding a new one

Hey you enjoy it. The real test will come in ten years when we sell. I have a real good feeling that my house right outside the French Quarter will be worth quite a bit more than a 20 year old cookie-cutter house in a suburb of Des Moines fucking Iowa with an outdated HGTV aesthetic. .