How well-known is this guy in other countries? Are schoolkids in your country taught about his assassination?

How well-known is this guy in other countries? Are schoolkids in your country taught about his assassination?

Attached: jfk.jpg (550x512, 41.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/CVOMQoaNdZeW/
bitchute.com/video/qLPp3kWaimTv/
odysee.com/video_2021-04-24_19-20-51:444483daa8e2a945c64fb6ce68c127c1e1a0b12a
youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE&start=6646
youtu.be/9khaYsp2nLw
bitchute.com/video/PZtfm9Nrix9f/
youtu.be/krfcq5pF8u8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

rahmetli başkan kennedy

>How well-known is this guy in other countries?
not at all
>Are schoolkids in your country taught about his assassination?
no
When I was a teen I've spoken to a (leftist - the only kind of) HS teacher and he said JFK was killed because he was catholic and was a negro sympathizer.
To me we was killled for denouncing the secret societies and the financial system.

Attached: 1645675692314.jpg (1200x1354, 240.58K)

Also, IIRC he was a major de-escalator of the cold war. Warmongerers don't like to lose money.

You learn of it from Family Guy or the Simpsons or something like that

Sure, he's rather well known here, which is more than can be said for a lot of presidents that preceded and succeeded him unironically until the last 30-40 years. Mostly known because of his assasination, but maybe it was also his visit here that left a more lasting impression.

Actually, we came closet to nuke war when he was president, due to Cuban Missile Crisis. Still remember being drilled to duck under desks back in 1961. Him and Ike were the last good presidents we had

he almost started a nuclear war over cuba and joined the vietnam war

>Still remember being drilled to duck under desks back in 1961.
Umm!? Based cold war boomer!?

Yeah, I'm 67... any problem with that?

Why are you here. I'm 30 and I thought I was a sad sack

If you think so then you are.

I would expect not much. He's really only known here for his speech about doing shit for your country and because he got shot on national TV.

He's alright.

Attached: jfkdeal.png (539x429, 304.83K)

Yeah, it came up in my 7th grade (?) history lessons when the cold war was being discussed. Just the cliffnotes version THOUGH. Not sure about kids these days, but it's probably (?) still taught. What's it to (you)?

He's only found in high school elective subject history because the cold war isn't discussed before it. so for the most part only boomers know about him

always nice to find liberals virtue signaling and guilt-tripping, while the elites just do their thing

and youre right
Jesuits killed 2 popes for trying to disband them
then they became the Illuminati and killed JFK for trying to out them

Jesuits are the antichrist

>Are schoolkids in your country taught about his assassination?

We were taught about it in college (high school) but everyone would've already known about it before then.

true, but theyre just a slice of the antichrist pie

>*2hr0 - cult torture bitchute.com/video/CVOMQoaNdZeW/
>0hr3 - trailer bitchute.com/video/qLPp3kWaimTv/
>*5hr17 - X factor winner spills beans odysee.com/video_2021-04-24_19-20-51:444483daa8e2a945c64fb6ce68c127c1e1a0b12a
>3hr50 - analyzing the overall cult world youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE&start=6646
>*10hr45 - full history, goal, signs of Luciferian globalists youtu.be/9khaYsp2nLw
>2hr40 - gray state fleshed out documentary concept attempt bitchute.com/video/PZtfm9Nrix9f/
>1hr40 - emotional propaganda regarding 13A youtu.be/krfcq5pF8u8

(order is optional, can watch the shortest to longest if you want; it's currently ordered from most entertaining to least with a focus on an interesting storyline buildup)
* = worth rewatching

Satanic globalists touch every country. Illuminati (Jesuits) helped them shape their behavior

The Cuban Missile Crisis was averted because he agreed to remove US nukes from Turkey right?

Yes. Teacher showed the high res video of him getting his melon split during high school.

Airport guy

Who the fuck is that?

most elaborate suicide in history