South korean girls start off thinking american police are barbaric and racist

>south korean girls start off thinking american police are barbaric and racist
>watch a few bodycam videos
>entirely change their mind and decide police are brave
>outright state excessive force is sometimes right
>youtube.com/watch?v=xS7o3xSJdKw

Are there any more video instances of people completely changing their mind about another country's culture?

Attached: cultural learning.png (1286x875, 688.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yA65tArWSp4
thestandard.com.hk/breaking-news/section/3/182812/Taiwanese-official-roars-"go-back-to-Hong-Kong”-at-immigrant-couple
thestandard.com.hk/breaking-news/section/3/184490/Hong-Kong-student-ordered-to-pay-HK$19,000-after-criticizing-Taiwanese-professor's-'poor-English'
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're Asians. Deep down they love the idea of an authoritarian state with strong police keeping everyone in line.

It's easy to change your mind about a topic you don't care about.

They're asian women. The idea of white police officers undressing them during a routine stop and probing their orifices under gunpoint excites them more than bubble tea

>koreans react to american police bodycams
what a fucking useless video

It's easy to change a Korean girl's opinions if you're a violent white man.

Not gonna say they're wrong but it's pretty easy to be convinced otherwise of the issue despite the fact that America is a huge country with a lot going on. Showing people a couple of bodycam videos doesn't disprove the fact that Police abuse is still a pretty big issue there.

I'm an Asian woman. You are wrong and need to have sex.

This kek

Based. If anybody EVER says anything negative about American cops, literally just show them videos of American cops in action. They will 100% agree with American cops after that.

Attached: eat_shit_old_white_faggot.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>I'm an Asian woman.

Attached: download (7).png (233x216, 10.06K)

yellow tits or gtfo

>asians
>strong police

They're not all Detective Lee from Rush Hour

Attached: Lee.jpg (1200x675, 70.34K)

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART
youtube.com/watch?v=yA65tArWSp4

Attached: 979819479977873653.jpg (1000x966, 283.99K)

Let me guess
You want him to have sex with you, because hes a white man?

Stop posting the bad videos.

Simulation clearly. Simulated in the small area, VAR was triggered.

I didn't think much of the Hong Kong protests when they were going on and thought they were just chimping out. After watching Revolution of Our Time I sympathize deeply with the Hongkongers and my heart breaks for what they went through. No cop in Hong Kong is good, they are all evil.

Attached: 1647052190237.jpg (617x399, 96.2K)

American "Police brutality" is just what happens when everyone you stop might have a weapon in their car. A wrong hand movement and you're gone

t. Liberal cuckold

I'm from Salt Lake City and this video makes me proud to be honest. Fuck old useless cripple boomers hanging out near the library. The dead head boomer fears THE MORMON HVSCARL.

surprised a taiwanese wasn't instantly on a hong kongese's side, desu

does this happen in mexico?

Attached: average traffic stop in America.jpg (3000x1997, 616.64K)

In no world should literal teenagers need to wear bulletproof vests or get pepper sprayed.
The adults of Hong Kong failed their people and those in power should be hung for crimes against the people.
I sympathized with their peaceful protests and didn't like the violent methods used later on. After watching the documentary I realized the violence was needed. They should've killed some cops unironically.

You sound like a blm faggot.

no the BLM riots are absolutely retarded

in Mexico the Police are the same as criminals

I hope Taiwan stays safer from China in the near future. Stay safe user.

Taiwan should accept millions of hong kong refugees. why dont the taiwanese open up to hong kong immigration?

we did take some, but now we are full, sorry
I support Hongkongers going to the great US of A or Britain.

Attached: american twister game.webm (720x405, 3M)

lol so taiwanese are willing to support hong kong when their outside taiwan, but when they are in taiwan they tell them to go back to hong kong.

thestandard.com.hk/breaking-news/section/3/182812/Taiwanese-official-roars-"go-back-to-Hong-Kong”-at-immigrant-couple

Why didn't Taiwan and Hong Kong start some EU-type organization for past-China future-nice type countries?

This goes for most people probably, pls be fair

hong kongers and taiwanese dont actually like each other that much.

hong kongers beat up some taiwanese in 2019 for speaking mandarin, and taiwanese people yelll at hong kongers for not speaking mandarin.

lmao reminds me of how the US refused to accept the hong kong rioter who beat that cop with a lead pipe. Everyone loves cop killers unless they want to move next door.

I agree with the Taitung official. You are a guest in Taiwan, if you don't like it you can go back and fight. Why are you leaving Hong Kong and letting literal children and women protest for your rights?
We should only accept female and children refugees.

>Hong Kong student ordered to pay HK$19,000 after criticizing Taiwanese professor's 'poor English'

thestandard.com.hk/breaking-news/section/3/184490/Hong-Kong-student-ordered-to-pay-HK$19,000-after-criticizing-Taiwanese-professor's-'poor-English'

reminder that hong kongers and mainland chinese are literally roc citizens so they are not guests in taiwan legally.

waishengren does not equal waiguoren

>He was unhappy that his professor, surnamed Su, used Chinese instead of English in lectures
Again he is a guest in our country. If he doesn't like it he can go back and fight for his rights as a Hongkonger. There are literal children fighting for their rights. He took the coward's way out.
No they aren't lmao

Britain literally accepted more hong kong immigrants in the past few years than taiwan.

taiwan has only accepted a few thousand hong kong immigrants since 2019 compared to britains hundreds of thousands.

Is it just simply a difference of language, or do they also have historical animosity? It's hard to fathom why they would let language barrier overcome their mutual problem against China.