Why do Americans complain about gas prices so much? Gas prices are 9 dollars per gallon here, in America it's 3...

Why do Americans complain about gas prices so much? Gas prices are 9 dollars per gallon here, in America it's 3.7 dollars.
You literally can't suffer.

Attached: 1647048295301.webm (548x548, 1.44M)

Should've bought a Honda

Because we have to drive everywhere

More like should have bought a Tessy.
Stop being poor.

gasoline is cheaper here now :^)

me mum said she saw someone filling up a 4wd next to her at the petrol station the other day and that it was $250
nigga, fuck this shit

Our cities are bigger in geographic size.
Our infrastructure is designed so you can't really walk anywhere.
America will literally have to remodel its entire society from the ground without vehicles.

>3.7

I wish, it's 4.40 a gallon as of yesterday

I have neither so. That's life I guess. Besides what do you care? You got yours

Attached: 20220310_141726.jpg (3750x3072, 3.37M)

it was under a buck some places only a year ago.

that better not be a H3.

Their urban planning is unbelievably stupid, imagine living in one of these endless suburbs, you couldn't function without using a car, plus it's become a talking point in the Republican party that gas prices should be blamed on the current president who didn't approve a new pipeline (that wouldn't have been completed until next year anyway) so they're capitalizing on that by spamming it on social media, like the old "Thanks Obama".

Attached: 395-1-1368477746.png (385x189, 44.71K)

You're going to give it shit for not being an h1 aren't you

The new pipeline would have pumped gas into Canada so it probably would have made oil even more expensive.

Americans love gas

Attached: 6874987974974.png (568x552, 108.75K)

Good thing the Forbie runs on Petrol then.

Start cycling fat

i have a v6 acura which is basically a honda.
it gets 20 mpg.
no i will not sell it.
yes i will let daddy OPEC fuck me in the ass.

Leave me alone poo

Everyone says this but outside of certain cities in Ameriland its largely unsafe. Also Niggers & Tweakers.

T. Lived in Yankistan for 3 years.

You literally nearly started a war yesterday by firing a missile at Pakistan, stfu Apu.

Where the fuck were you that it was that low? It was still like almost 3 bucks a year ago where I live.

Could be worse, at least we have access to gas. In the 70s we straight up had to ration how much you could fill up because we were cut off

Sorry fellow ameribros. I'm gonna call my arab cousins to pump up the supply and lower the prices. Don't worry I'll take care of it

Attached: 1646739193168.jpg (651x500, 24.59K)