How do Persians feel about thier historical sphere of influence becoming a Russian sphere of influence?

How do Persians feel about thier historical sphere of influence becoming a Russian sphere of influence?

Attached: images (50) (25).jpg (738x415, 46.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turco-Persian_tradition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sometimes it's depressing to think about but we don't really care that much anymore. Russians took Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan from us because their army was much stronger and their empire was much bigger, the Central Asian territories were inevitably conquered.

Attached: jang haye rus.png (1439x291, 32.6K)

I don't care. Mongols destroyed Khwarazm and the Turkics rapebabied and mongrelized the rest of the Khwarezmian Iranians into Turkmen and Uzbeks. That area is not Iranian anymore

You're not Iranian, Rajesh. Shut the fuck up.

Attached: cisgender tajik female (2).webm (576x1024, 2.35M)

they seem like they lose 10 million against 300

how was that area ever "iranian" to begin with?
it was always different tribes that shared some similarities at best

Kazakhstan wasn't

But Most of Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan were Iranic. They spoke Khwarezmian until the 1200s when genghis depopulated the area

It's been like that for 200 years

Not all of Central Asia was Iranian, part of it was. Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan were our historical lands for 3,000 years, but Russians eventually conquered them. We never owned Kazakhstan or Kyrgyzstan. Uzbekistan in particular was very important for us, Samarkand and Bukhara were important Iranian cities (both the cities names have Persian etymologies) and all their important sites were built by us. Unlike Azeris, Uzbeks and Turkmens are actually genetically Turkic, thus, they migrated from somewhere else and settled there and spoke their native Turkic language along with Persian.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turco-Persian_tradition

Attached: samarkand.jpg (1280x848, 331.58K)

I said sphere of influence.
Their langauge, architecture, and even country names are influenced by Persia. -Stan literally means "land" in Persian

>Kazakhstan wasn't
I'm not OP, but Scythians and their branches Alans(south Urals) and Massagetae(somewhere around mangystau) had lived in modern day Kazakhstan.

and when it comes to the persian civilization instead of iranian, every -stan is culturally in the Persosphere.

Yes, we know. -stan comes from Persian, but Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Pakistan have hardly anything to do with us. Only Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and Tajikistan were historically connected to us, the rest were just alien foreigners who we labelled.

We fought the Scythians, they weren't the same as us, but their language was similar.

Attached: persian scythian war.png (295x859, 72.87K)

Also, Afghanistan is very connected to us, as well. Forgot to mention them.

Azeris do carry Turkic admixture, just not as much as the Turks do. They're most similar to Kurds and eastern Turks, but quite distant from other Turks. Unlike Kurds they have 2.47% Siberian and 3% East asian, most likely from some intermarriages with Turks or something along the line. , Eastern Turks don't have as much Turkic admixture either while West Turks can have up to 15% East Asian+Siberian.

Attached: f6b9bec0147ab962ba8f120e83b83a5c.png (398x451, 47.77K)

How do Russians feel about their Middle-Asia becoming China's sphere of influence?

Hello Turkish guy in Sweden. No hard feelings from the other day? I don't know if you're still angry, but I'm not. It was mostly just me messing with you. I'm not racist, but occasionally I have to argue with Persophobes.

>They're most similar to Kurds and eastern Turks

Thanks for admitting that instead of claiming they're Central Asians.

Attached: bukhara uzbekistan.jpg (1280x720, 210.46K)

to put it simply 'pure' turks have slanted eyes like east asians and the less pure a way the less asian you look. Turks that look fucking white or arab and larp about turan are unfortuntely delusional

I summon the cis-gender iranian schizo

>to put it simply 'pure' turks have slanted eyes like east asians

That's Kazakhs and Kyrgyz, they're yellow slant eyed people

Uzbeks and Turkmen are slant eyed, too, but browner, because they mixed with Iranian people

Attached: cisgender uzbek male.jpg (1280x720, 180.88K)

>I'm not racist but I also believe that Persians are superior to everybody else, ok?

I think -stan of pakistan has come from India stuff, unlike the other independent stans.

Kurd_Kurmanji actually have 2% Siberian+East_Asian, some minor Turkish marriages could have happened historically, which is probably why Azeris are closest to them as Azeris are just Kurds or Iranians or something along the line mixed with Turks.
West Turks have more Turkic ancestry than you think, pic related for example has some central asian features, we have up to 40% Oghuz turkic admixture, the rest is mostly anatolian but also shitloads of balkan ancestry. There's also crimean tatar, circassian among others.

Attached: fqVzzaca_400x400-1.jpg (850x550, 66.4K)

>we