Thinking about all the lads who died in wars

Thinking about all the lads who died in wars

Attached: 1593798506743.png (960x760, 664.76K)

haha suckers
based trump said it best at the memorial

My great uncle died in Normandy. My dad's in his late 60s, his only remaining goal in life is to visit his grave. :(

>Hard times cause wars
>All the chads die in wars
>This leaves pathetic weak men like femboys,s soyboys and incels behind to breed the women
>They birth a generation of genetically defective men
>Genetically defective men can't run a society and cause hard times again
>Rinse and repeat ad nauseam.

Attached: 0324fff1f8cd8ef267b55f3931b0e274.jpg (500x326, 17.42K)

May the gods feed them honey.

In all honesty it's probably a better death than many other useless deaths such as accidents and such.

Once I went to a shitposting place, a man told me that "young men are sent to the war" and explained me the reason why

>lads
post chompers bong

>Not paying for you and your dad to go on a trip to Normandy to fulfill his last wish and probably have the last father and son bonding trip
Wtf user. Get on that.

He explained why wars happen technically. He was probably a war veteran himself.

Almost all of my male ancestors participated in wars
Should I too?

Attached: 1646939821639.jpg (500x553, 131.93K)

Have you read the post card of cards a girl send to his dead bf on the front? heartbreaking, poor family.

Absolutely, Lieutenant Dan, now's your opportunity

The wrath of God lies sleeping. It was hid a million years before men were and only men have the power to wake it. Hell aint half full. Hear me. Ye carry war of a madman’s making onto a foreign land. Ye’ll wake more than the dogs.

Attached: 55ba87b8dd0895c81c8b4581.jpg (1100x1007, 62.45K)

Link?

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to air strike leddiors and americans without any consequences

>"The unknown soldier", forgotten people, who were main characters in their stories, but lost their lives too soon, either as heroes or for nothing, in the vast majority of times for pointless reasons, leaving their dreams, aspirations, lovers, relatives, in an unfinished status. From the dawn of homnids, to modern industrial wars.
Yeah, I think about that as well.

Only that man who has offered himself up entire to the blood of war, who has been to the floor of the pit and seen horror in the round and learned at last that it speaks to his innermost heart, only that man can dance.

Attached: 66f.jpg (1242x1394, 155.86K)

I used to live in Oceanside, and the more shit bag Marines that die the better. I wish someone would truck bomb Pendleton.

Russian army doesn't accept volunteers sadly
Only PMCs are recruiting but you have to have military experience which I don't

>there are Russian anons here who got cooked inside an armored vehicle or tank in Ukraine
>there are Ukraine anons here who still have intrawebs and are getting shelled daily

One user from 2ch posted a timestamp of him posing in front of a dead Ukrainian soldier he killed

Link?