How popular is African culture/cuisine in East Asia?

What is the influence of African culture in East Asia? Also, how likely am I to find restaurants serving authentic African cuisine in East Asian countries? What do Asian people think of African food?

Attached: chinese_woman_tries_nigerian.jpg (328x512, 43.51K)

no the only nigerian thing she munched on that night

name matches post content

>Niggerian

Attached: 9D2E4BA4-7D0B-46DD-9D2B-EC388A5FE2EF(1).png (1252x799, 162.85K)

Many people in Mainland China have a low opinion of African people
In Guamgdong its very negative

Noone there eats nigger food that's all.

What about Guangzhou?

>There are people that unironically browse tiktok to find interracial couples and make racebait threads on Any Forums

Still a negative reputation

Anglos are mentally ill
Literally the worst baiters on the board

This is actually from reddit and it's trending on there.

Also, get your head out of the gutter. This is an international board and I'm interested in international influence on the East Asian market.

Fucking dumb Any Forumscel

Source : my ass ?

Source: lived in China, actually

How long did you live in China for and why did you go there? Which cities did you live in? Did you learn Mandarin proficiently? Did you date the local women?

Why would you even be looking for african food in east asia? The only resturant I have been to that served authentic african food (ethiopian) was in england and it wasn't really any better than what one could've simply eaten at home. If you really want to eat african food just befriend a (female) african and learn to cook it from her/have her make it for you; that's going to be a lot easier than finding something like that.

>friend

>Why would you even be looking for african food in east asia?
Why do people look for Italian food outside of Italy? Because it's good. A Xhosa woman once made me a dish and it was delicious. African food has some serious potential to become popular on the international market if enough people try it. I really think it could successfully be marketed in East Asia.

I guarantee these two are projecting. They probably make posts about interracial sex all the time.

Yep i believed

Attached: images.png (572x536, 34.72K)

How often do you think about interracial sex user?

That has nothing to do with the thread topic. Stop race-baiting in here.

Um sweatie
Maybe don't schizophrenically mention interracial sex and throw a hissy fit over an image if you want to be taken seriously