So...this is the latin fever that you guys fall

translation of vid related
>when you finally go out with a european who is hotter than sleeping in the cold.
>but europeans smell bad, they come to live in latin america just to save money and want 50/50 relationships.

Attached: ll.webm (576x1024, 691.33K)

OMG latinx girls like EVROPEAN men

She said we smell bad and only use them as prostitutes. Fuck her

What's a 50/50 relationship? The opposite of a sugar daddy?

Based EVROS

mexicanxas HATE white boys

TikTok is like a Youtube but for lazy and talentless normies without anything remotely interesting to say, where they post their irrelevant opinions to the world in the form of videos

here she explains in case there are any questions
title of her video
>Those motherfuckers claiming to be receiving euros and wanting half and half relations. Eat shit
answer in the chat for some comment
>in the case of my video it was a guy who earned 10 times more than me because he had his own business, and also received euros from europe
adds her reasons, is this the "love" you are looking for or do you accept the terms of her pussy contract?

Attached: 123123.png (544x768, 81.47K)

She's not wrong

This still doesn't answer my question. Does 50/50 relationship mean that you the woman is expected to carry her weight or does this mean that the woman is treated like a friend with benefits/fuckbuddy whatever and not a full gf?

yeah that guy is cheap as fuck. if i was earning an american salary living in latin america i would feel really scummy about making a girl who makes $300 a month pay for anything.

Just as euros shouldn't think latinas are sex obsessed bipolar nymphos that are fueled by pure sexual energy they shouldn't think we are going to save them from a life of abject poverty instead of using them for sex sex sex

I wanted to know why European doesn't like to take bath KEK.

It's not as hot as in Brazil pedro

it means that in the relationship you should be the one who spends everything and assumes the cost of everything that implies being with her, and you don't have to ask her for anything this of course includes satisfying her wishes.

they don't like whitebois
only latino bvlls that smell good

it means she wants you to pay for everything

Me gustan mucho las colombianas, pero, valdrian la pena como novias/esposas?

>hotter than sleeping in the cold.
makes no sense

so she slept with a dutch boy

Yes but it's hot here and they still don't shower.

Look mate it's just our culture to not shower leave us alone you've got your brigadeiros we've got our smelly armpits simple as

Attached: 8d8ac6abc5ec27bbc7d0fc2e60935783e89290f04c86d06d1c419d3630e7abf8.png (486x324, 76.35K)