As Vietnam get richer, they will start identifying themselves closer to East Asian rather than Southeast Asian

As Vietnam get richer, they will start identifying themselves closer to East Asian rather than Southeast Asian
Please don't forget us when you get richer, Vietbros

Attached: download (1).png (275x183, 1.21K)

But you are indo. Indo is americas next korea type project. Indo will be wealthy very fast.

No we dont

I knew a Vietnamese (actual Vietnamese, not immigrant) who had almost Pan-Sinosphere political views.
I don't know if this is normal for Vietnamese.

Vietnam has adopted Dengism and Indonesia has adopted Neoliberalism. Guess which country will become a first country.

The only reason Vietnam is considered SEA is geography. All the viets I know behave way more similarly to chinese than filipinos

China

How many dong for a house in nam?

Without being autistic, their language is based on chinese character so that makes easier for East Asian to learn.
South Vietnam, Philippines and Taiwan used to be considered as one of our major allies.
Good to hear Vietnam and Taiwan are heading back on track. I wonder how is it going with Philippines though. They used to be one of the richest country among Asia and a former president of our said all he want is making a country like Philippines.

It's over...

Attached: images - 2022-03-12T085336.647.jpg (650x472, 22.91K)

the non-muslim one

all this psyops about >us getting rich they must be onto something

let's see for the future, i still find them like how indonesia/malaysia/thailand used to be in the 80s-90s where we just got exploitated by the japanese companies but now with korean and chinese companies

>Dengism
>Neoliberalism
差不多

Because it WILL happen

this
not having (((democracy))) helps too

North Vietnamese are SEA BVLLS
South Vietnamese are chinky twinks

Attached: NandS.png (1676x1212, 1.73M)

Nah. Thats ending. Give me a minute

Isn't it the other way around?

Here. These were the projected numbers. Currently indonesia is crushing these. They are rolling back stimulus things abd america has all these aid programs to keep it going.
They will beat this graph.

Attached: 320149.png (1000x743, 91.52K)

Will never forget the bros from the south

No, mate. I'm a southerner, the face on the right is what I encounter every day. The face on the left is SEA looking and literally every Northoid that immigrates to the South looks like that. Southoids have always been chinkier.

Why do you know so much about Indonesia?

the self-proclaimed "self-hating southoid" is actually bắc kì to the core

No I don't hate Southoids my dude. Living with Southoids is way better than with Northoids because Northoids, especially on Any Forums, are extremely insufferable. I just don't like our chinkiness, which I don't have btw.

Stop larping Thonc Nguyen, you're a northoid

post vocaroo of you talking Vietnamese + your eyes (you won't)