Why are Koreans are so deferential towards each other and always bowing? It looks super beta to be doing that so often

Why are Koreans are so deferential towards each other and always bowing? It looks super beta to be doing that so often.

Why not just shake hands, or even better, just not at each other?

Attached: Greeting-1-1.png (388x255, 190.79K)

I ask this after watching a bunch of South Korean shows and movies over the past several months. Maybe they overstate all the bowing.

Nah they really do bow a lot, even the diasporas. None of my Asian American (chinese, taiwanese, viet, korean) bow except the koreans, who will bow when they meet an old korean person

*just nod at each other

because koreans, despite the Any Forumstards claiming otherwise, are the least americanized people in the developed world.

Good. Their tv shows and movies are a breath of fresh air from the western crap right now (though I'll probably get tired of their faults eventually too).

Their movies are dumb like Hollywood movies but more violent with nonsensical shock endings

That is one of confucian traditions

>Why are Koreans are
so this is the power of EOP

How come Chinese people don't bow any more? It seems like only Japanese and Koreans do.

It's Friday night dude, I'm half-drunk.

Attached: only_drinking_feels_good.jpg (250x250, 9.65K)

Chinese people do bow occasionally, like when greeting a teacher, elder, parents, etc.

Most extreme is kowtow to the parents. In modern times, it is just not as stressed as it was before.

these are the guys that scream ESL

Why though?

Why do Any Forums anons overreact to typos/mistakes while proofreading replies?

bump

Fuck off niga leave mongoloids alone or we will kill you all with better bioweapons

All their media is highly derivative of American media you capper

No

Attached: getty_525041723_970647970450098_70024.jpg (1920x1080, 96.66K)

There are a lot fewer trannies and blacks

Modernization.

Bad answer. The Japanese modernized way before other Asians but they still bow.

Communism.

But why don't the Taiwanese bow?