Persian vs turkish vs arabic vs mandarin vs russian vs german

So I am majoring in foreign languages because I see the western world about to collapse, in this degree I am forced to learn french + another random language

Considering the direction the world is going on which language do you think will be a good investment in the future?

>persian/turkish/arabic

In the long term muslims will probably win the cultural victory by high birth rates so they are a strong candidate, the question is really whenever turkey or iran will rule that region, meanwhile arabic is the oficial language of islam so that's also quite powerful

>Mandarin

China will probably achieve a bigger GDP than the US eventually but the question is whether or no they can take over the world quickly enough to enslave most of the planet in order to give free gibs to their aging population by stealing from other countries, other wise india is gonna stomp them

>Russia

I am mostly interested if russia can become unified under with migration from central asia, in that case learning russian will grant you access to the most attractive muslims in the world

> German

Being the leader of the EU, they will never face demographics issues if they can continuously keep attracting migrants there, the potential for a german superpower is real:

youtu.be/p2Nr0Rno530

So, which one should I choose?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 158.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uViLn3tmsSg
youtu.be/WXUiVLBifpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>In the long term muslims will probably win the cultural victory by high birth rates
>Turkey birth rate: 2.06 and dropping
>Iran birth rate: 2.15 and dropping
>Saudi birth rate: 2.28 and dropping
>Lebanon birth rate: 2.08 and dropping
>etc etc

Your understanding is 20 years out of date, nobody is breeding anymore outside of Africa or wartorn shitholes
The fertility crisis is impacting every country and culture in the world

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

yes, stop. you already know i want to have sex with the turkish girl

The Turkish birthrate is mostly Kurds kek.

They are dropping as long as the pax americana still exist, once the US leaves his position as global global police females will be put in their place again

Probably Syrians too, the future is arab, you should get used to having arabs as your neighbours :D

>persian

As a cisgender agnostic Iranian male, I can tell you that you will probably never ever use or need the Persian language once in your life unless you are a professor/enthusiast of ancient history and literature, an archaeologist, or work for the US state department/military. The Persian language is only spoken by a large amount of people in Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Bahrain. Our language has a long, rich literary history and it is very ancient, but it's pretty much useless for a foreigner from outside the Middle East/Central Asia.

youtube.com/watch?v=uViLn3tmsSg

The fertility rate in Afghanistan is 7-8 and won't decrease anytime soon.

Attached: Persian-Alphabets-and-Number.jpg (631x480, 32.42K)

>The Persian language is only spoken by a large amount of people in Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Bahrain

I am OK with traveling to iran or any of those countries, if your region becomes a prosperous is there any reason why not?

>if your region becomes a prosperous
it won't. learn turkish and move to istanbul

You're already learning french to communicate with Africans, might as well learn arabic to communicate with the French.

Why do you have more faith in turkey than iran?

If you speak English and Spanish already your best choice is either French, Arabic, or Chinese

>Arabic
Why? You don't need to know Arabic to work at UAE, SA or any of those nations, white people there live like in enclaves either way, there's a huge split between classes in those nations.

It will all depend on where and what the results of the future wars will be:

youtu.be/WXUiVLBifpk

We live in really interesting times

both of them make my BWC so hard

Russia
Superpower by 2050

i'm iranian. iran is beyond fucked for the considerable future thanks to sanctions and the retarded government. turkey won't be a superpower or anything but compared to iran they have a brighter future.

What's your personal take on the next superpower? I am gonna guess you think india

It's spoken by 350 million people spread all around the world. It's also an important language regardless of quantity, it has a lot of applications in all arenas of the International order

The arab world will never pull itself out of its feet to be relevant enough.

definitely not india. they are way worse off even than iran if you compare hdi and gdp per capita. they are crazily overpopulated, suffer from brain drain and are on bad terms with their 2 main neighbours china and pakistan.
the united states will continue being the superpower for our lifetimes. people forget that rome didn't fall in one day, it took hundreds of years of slow rot and the same is happening to america. china will continue to grow and challenge the us for hegemony.