Does this happen in your cunt?

does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: 820f6cd8e2.jpg (640x523, 66.6K)

having no social skills isn't quirky, its incompetence or lack of effort on your part

i can tell why the tranny didn't have any friends

She got ratio’d

ratio'd doe fr fr no cap

based doc dabbing on friendless trannies

My social skills are pretty lackluster, but it never went to that extent. DS download legit united EVERY kid that had a DS in school. Boys and girls alike. Either the twitter faggot is full of crap or was very obnoxious and unlikeable (my bet is the ladder).

Attached: 1646948548231.png (543x672, 351.38K)

A loner befriended is one soul saved from H*mestuck hell.

i never had any friends not because i was lacking social skills but because i never shared the same interests as my peers. they were playing xbox, i was playing pc. they enjoyed partying, i enjoyed reading. and the ones who did have the same interests were too autistic and smelly. it's not fair...

Twitter makes me scared of our future

>the ones who did have the same interests were too autistic and smelly.
Fucking this. Some of them are not bad to interact with but they can't even hide their autism to save their lives. They're the type that does a naruto run or some other spergy inside joke in front of a entire crowd.

Attached: 1646530947734.jpg (600x574, 50.76K)

i was the autistic smelly one.
im now a millionaire with a six-pack and a yatch.
how do you feel now?

and you're here bragging on Any Forums

Pass me that NFT bro

im rich enough that i can just post on Any Forums all day long. how does that make you feel?
i dont know what that is

I feel like you're lying.

can you prove it?

Well good for you I guess
Now try taking a luxury bath

Attached: 1643677564988.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

This
No ones fault but your own if you were a friendless loser

I'm in my 30s but haven't had a real friend since I was in the 8th grade.

I was a weird kid, and probably have something wrong with me mentally, but even I had friends growing up
not having any friends growing up is a massive exception
you did have friends-, right anons?

the only thing one needed to do to have friends as a kid was ask. some of my oldest friendships were formed just by asking if they wanted to be friends when we were 6.