Holy shit... the guys from reddit got killed. I'm crying, I'm fucking crying bros

Holy shit... the guys from reddit got killed. I'm crying, I'm fucking crying bros.

Attached: 1647041924326.png (441x478, 160.77K)

I wanted to say nice because le leddit, but that's pretty fucked up desu

Link? I want to read the comments

I don't see how it is, did you forget that they signed up for a war?

>Of Course, when the heckin cringe chudcel Air to Surface missile fuses you to concrete, it doesn't matter at all. That's it.

Attached: 6vvs1r0q57071.jpg (513x556, 97.97K)

honestly you'd be dumb to go and fight for ukraine if you're not ukrainian yourself and zelensky shouldn't be asking foreigners to come and fight for them. it's fucked up. you're not a nato member. understand the limits of outside intervention.

idfk whats happening but i hope its real

they're being invaded by one of the countries that makes NATO's existence necessary. they're a piece on the chessboard just like anyone else. i bet we'd already be over there if we weren't so burnt out from Iraq & Afghanistan.

spastic amerishart

I hope it's real and I hope they died

Cope
America is never "burn out" for war
Biden just cant stop shitting his pants because of what a NATO intervention could cause

I’m assuming he’s implying that people dying is the fucked up part, regardless of where they’re from.

BASED BASED BASED

Who's got the original pic where the redditor posts their location

Do redditors really? I'm not a soldier but I wouldn't take a smartphone with me on a military operation. Too easy to track

I doubt they are putting the reddit men anywhere near the front. these will all be ex-military people. A random nigger turned up from the UK and got sent back for no military experience

it's not about whether we could do it it's about public support you niwtit. a war with Russia means the economy has to change to adapt to it, unlike a war with a much smaller nation.

Just subhumans.
>reee reee Me strong, you weak

look at all those happy reactions

Oh well, what did they expect?

Post the Redditor who got his whole squad killed because he posted a selfie that was backtraced by Russians.

Yeah but depending on where they're from, they may have had forced conscription. That probably counts

isn't it telegram?

I doubt it's true. They had to cross polish border to get in Ukraine and Chernigov and Sumy were occupied since the war started. They wouldn't be able to get there

what do you mean forced conscription? they went to volunteer, if they don't have experience they would be doing menial jobs or sent back i'm sure

that account is notoriously shill and it's unfortunate it got banned on twitter because i like to follow both propaganda

hahaha

Shouldn't have tweeted selfies with their exact location, I guess.

lol

You said some random N word was rejected for having no military experience.
But redditors who come from other countries may have military experience because they were forced to do military service in their home countries.

WTF I love Russia now.

>they're being invaded by one of the countries that makes NATO's existence necessary
nigga is russia on ukraine not isreal on ukraine

The saddest part is that you have these retarded fucking 18-22 year olds who are brainwashed into joining. They think they're doing "a good deed" to defend "democracy". They think going to war is like playing a video game and they're convinced it's easy because the media keeps showing how Ukraine is winning. Even actual soldiers are convinced it's easier than the middle east, as if they're not fighting actual people with weapons, planes, and tanks unlike desert people with IEDs.

HOLY BASED

I don't think most of the people volunteering will be reservists but veterans and majority of the reddit people seem like americans with no experience although I think a LOT are fake now the sub got memed hard

nah they just wanted the updoots

Attached: 1620388085770.png (593x580, 620.84K)

You fixed it! Looks better.

Some Russian posted some image of how soldiers phones are taped and smashed when before they're deployed.

Imagine unironically posting literal propaganda from russian shills kek

Attached: 1647043366185.jpg (1409x673, 184.98K)

>they're convinced it's easy because the media keeps showing how Ukraine is winning. Even actual soldiers are convinced it's easier than the middle east
It's propaganda. It's ok when we do it, but it's bad when Putin does it!

Based Redditors joining in and killing Ukrainians. Maybe they're not too bad

Can someone tell me what any non-Ukrainians expected going into there? However shitty you think the Russian military logistics and training might be, it's still deploying conventional weapons.

These aren't exactly goat herders in caves.

Attached: 1647036715210.png (598x522, 246.6K)

even if ukraine wants to be aligned with the west it's still a corrupt shithole at the moment. we already gave them tons of weapons and training. they have to fight for their own future and you have to draw the line on aid somewhere. realistically speaking ukraine is not that important for US interests anyway.

Also forgot to add that the UK parliament invited Zelensky to give a speak, and basically Zelensky told all UK youths to pick up weapons and volunteer to serve Ukraine. To the applause of British politicians.

Zelensky is going to do it at Canada's parliaments as well. He's going to get a whole bunch of impressionable youths killed as well.

I follow a russian nationalist on telegram and he his actually more believable than most of the pro ukraine stories posted on twitter and reddit

what about the biolabs?

>Fight against tira...ACK!

It's going to be an even bigger shitshow than it already is.

Attached: 1647036458062.jpg (1703x1539, 1.2M)

no youths are joining stop spazzing out, only people feeling sentimental are boomers

man, what are you saying, that would lead to a nuclear war

Imagine seeing slavs killing each other and wanting to do anything other than sitting back from a distance and watching.

Attached: AfricaCorps.jpg (725x737, 158.57K)

the trannies ones ?

Nice VPN Ivan

is that dimitry?

Qrd? Some redditor actually went to Ukraine and gets bombed? Mercenaries?