No deaths or even minimal damage so it’s all good

Sorry sir please do the needful and dodge the missile

>India launches by """mistake""
>Missile launches from 98km into Indian territory
>Takes a 90 degree turn, instead of going into sea it heads into Pakistan
>Was not even armed with a warhead like a usual brahmos would be
>124km into Pakistani territory
>HQ-9s couldn't shoot it down
>Pakis kept observing it for 4 minutes before it crashed near their strategic air base
>The missile sent off probable coordinates of Pakistan's radar positions
>This is combined with multiple naval and airspace violations India has been doing for the past 2-3 months
>Indian MoD didn't even apologise just said, "We're relieved to know nobody died".

Kek

wow, India big strong superpower

sir please refrain from starting WW3

>>HQ-9s couldn't shoot it down
This is the most important bit. Pajeets now know that Chinese defences stand no chance against Indo-Russian technology. So in a full blown border conflict with China India would just fire thousands of these onto Chinese border positions. Also the timing is interesting, right before the day India and China were to hold a border resolution meeting.

yep. Escalate to descalate. Modi is basically monke tier. But i hate to say it his ways work. Pakistan has been very docile under Modi.

>Accident
>Litterally aimed and crashed near a paki military base

hmmmmmmm

Attached: 71p0e8px-+L._SL1200_.jpg (864x1091, 179.94K)

It's nothing but a little trolling

based india doing the needful

how can she slap?

what's baffling to me is that Brahmos comes with a self destruct mechanism. India had plenty of time to blow up the missile in air. Why did they not?

don't cry when the descendants of the Mughals buck break you again

speaking of redeeming
some pajeet scammers called me the other day
they are getting better
this time it was nearly convincing

The descendents of Mughals are in Delhi user. The government of India sits inside the Mughal complex. The Red Fort aka Mughal Capital is the official sitting place of the Indian government.

Why do they hate each other again?

India wanted to be big
Muslims want to destroy india because of some profecy

>mystery soviet drone in croatia
>rocket in pakistan
Everyone is now dipping their toes in the water of warfare to check if air defenses are Israel tier.
it's over, world war soon
I'm so glad that I got vaxxed because that means I won't live to see it through

This
>Yeah this was totally an accident bro

Poos are testing the waters it seems

Attached: 4tpdb7xicxt41.jpg (1199x624, 83.76K)

Have to say the way India and Pakistan have handled this is commendable though. Shortly after it crashed both Islamabad and Delhi issued a de-escalate response, basically a message that none side will issue another launch and deactivated their strategic forced command (DEFCON 5 in US lingo)

100 percent based

What's that brown thing on the tail of the rocket?

>Approx 2000km/hr aka
This isn't even that fast, it's Mach 1.5 and was in the acceptable range for HQ-9 to shoot down. I think the Pakis are definitely concerned lol. Buy a better air defence system that's not Chinese.

A large indian man, ready to do the needful

poop

Based poos

I'm 90% sure this is another one of those India-Pakistan match "fixes" as we call it.

Basically, it might seem on the surface that India and Pakistan are enemies, and of course, that is true because we shell each other routinely, but both sides need each other. Pakistani army exists because India exists. They need us as a boogeyman. India also needs Pakistan as a boogeyman to punch, China is a bigger boogeyman but you know...you can't bomb China the same way you can blow shit up in Pakistan for obvious reasons.

So india and pakistan have an extremely shady relationship where sometimes they'd do each other favours. Right now, Pakistan government is about to collapse, India's missile just gave them a reason to delay that collapse. At the same time, India did an actual test of its own missile tech against a Chinese defense system.