youtube.com/watch?v=kK_kzAomM1g
youtube.com/watch?v=v0AOQkaKh-E
youtube.com/watch?v=3NQAZshECY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he said calmly
DEH?
said voldemort
DEH DEH DEH??

Original dancing was good, it was how people expressed movement towards artistic sounds. But hood/black culture (not black people, I have no problem with them, they're pretty cool) ruined it with challenges and other garbage. I remember in 5th or 6th grade they wanted me to do the whip and nae nae. I refused and I was harassed for it because I didn't submit to the black-dominant culture.

ballet is the highest dancing form and guess what

Attached: d98.jpg (909x982, 69.74K)

uh oh

Attached: 1567217081867.webm (404x720, 2.88M)

This. I'd like to apologize on behalf of other blacks for all the degenerate songs and dances hood/hiphop culture has coined. I'm especially ashamed and disgusted at twerking (unless Latinas do it)

>I remember in 5th or 6th grade they wanted me to do the whip and nae nae.
You’re a child

Attached: White Face.jpg (645x773, 44.03K)

>I refused and I was harassed for it because I didn't submit to the black-dominant culture.
kek, how did americans manage to have the strongest economy and yet have such a rotten culture

I'm 19, I was older than the other students by like a year or two. I was homeschooled after the 6th grade however

>*does the sanna*

Attached: ca071aa28647ef08b1dc8dc897eb38f08b3a2120.gif (735x490, 991.92K)

Never seen that before desu.

damn girl she poppin fr yo

>look at the time!

Attached: e8810b78e019eae06679fea2e59f35d952587900.png (335x223, 97.3K)

Now this is what I have seen...

youtube.com/watch?v=O1haJWhDr6g

There are four types of dances.
1. a polonaise
2. gabber / kicking your feet
3. jumping and putting your hand in the air
4. nothing at all

are these people retarded?

A category 2
youtube.com/watch?v=63qNn0DuLKs

It's a category 3 without jumping
youtube.com/watch?v=7BG88HMRVUc

Or with, women doing their very best
youtube.com/watch?v=kK_kzAomM1g

Its a category 4
youtube.com/watch?v=v0AOQkaKh-E

not really, the problem is generational. western "white" dancing is fucking autistic, anything choreographed in general comes off as contrived and forced imo. the only exception is ballet as it is entirely based around music without drums nor a rhythm and the entire point is the focus on the effort and extremely high level of physical ability of the dancers.
I might be a sperg but what I know for sure is that if you have to chereograph or put thought to what you're about to dance, you're doing it wrong.

and my bad I forgot to quote what I intended to reply to because I'm drunk, but black dancing is fucking retarded too, it's either extreme end of the spectrum. blacks do retarded primal mating rituals meanwhile whites sperg out like string puppets.

How do I dance bros

take MDMA and put on your favourite music

Has your country reached the level of whiteness where podium dancers can't dance?
Netherlands.
Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=3NQAZshECY4

Attached: 1645565071922.gif (220x220, 934.86K)

Post some pole dancers

>Strongest economy

The Dutch are the whitest people on earth
the taller guy with dark hair has very Med features though, he would pass for a local