I think it's funny that even all those years later, whenever i get on Any Forums, sometimes i see this ad

I think it's funny that even all those years later, whenever i get on Any Forums, sometimes i see this ad
Brazilians, can you see it too? How do you feel about this?

Attached: hahahahaha.png (582x346, 99.46K)

>Maracanazo
20 official suicides
>7-1
0 official suicides

What's better is that they kept the /hm/ banner featuring m00t. Very nostalgic desu

>m00t
Who?

Still 5 World Cups
Seethe cope dilate

The most ironic thing to me is that the mostly german immigrant brazilians rooted for some africans against their german ancestors and cried when the former got buck broken

ok bra7i1

still undefeated in international tournaments played here

>2500 German shepherds were killed or abandoned during the following 12 months
>The city of Pomerode renamed to Brasilândia
>Birth numbers declined by more than 15% and have still not recovered
>A whole city named "Cuiabá" was built for the world cup. After the 7-1, the 100.000 temporary residents abandoned the town, not wanting to associate themselves with 7-1
>Attacks against the German embassy. 34 German citizens murdered.
>Oktoberfest in Bumenau canceled in 2015. Goethe institute forced out of most cities
>30.000 suicides in the following 6 months
>President Dilma impeached on grounds of "conspiring to humiliate the country"
>Ford motors and 34 other companies leave the country, alleging 7-1 damaged their brand
>The 7-1 stadium "Governador Magalhaes Minto" is abandoned
>New buildings don't have floor a 17th floor
>Religious leaders schedule emergency masses to alleviate the pain
>The number of patients in mental institutions skyrockets. "7-1 depression" declared a new mental illness
>People arrested simply for making 7-1 memes

Attached: huelocaust.gif (480x270, 4M)

Literally all fake
5 world cups
2 world wars

Attached: 1639904816189.jpg (1790x873, 174.03K)

The last time your country won a World Cup your dad wasn't even born yet. Sit down.

you have no world cups nigga hahahaha

>Attacks against the German embassy. 34 German citizens murdered.
???

Also home of the GOAT

Attached: pele.jpg (914x603, 74.44K)

H-How the fuck a random inuit from fucking Greenland knows all this shit??

i don't give a fuck about povertyball

>Literally all fakes
I understand this isn't easy for you, and realize this must've driven you crazy...
But you have to move on, man

Attached: 1624310213026.jpg (4000x3173, 2.17M)

(me)
Forgot pic

Attached: monkaS.png (112x112, 21.35K)

Do I have to link yyoyu to snoopes for some fact checking?

You have a family that cares for you
let the denial go

Attached: plan_z.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

It's not an ad, it's a banner for a different board.

Most Brazilians decided to forget about it, we don't talk about it.

This

Thank you for your service

the same feel as I felt when I watched it. We deserved. I don't care because we deserved it simple as

now now, don't go so hard on the province, one day they'll get a cup too

If I went to brazil and shouted "7-1" what would happen?

>the final with the highest attendance in history, 200,000 people waiting for brazil to win
>first and only time in history that there was no award ceremony and Jules Rimet did not give any speech since the one he had prepared was for the victory of brazil
>the stadium would be painted with the colors of the champion so it was painted light blue, however cariocas say that it was painted that way because of the colors of the flag of rio de janeiro
>brazil did not wear the white jersey they used in the final for many years because they considered it bad luck
>Moacir Barbosa, the goalkeeper of brazil, was marked for life dying in extreme poverty and being rejected even by the brazilian players who did not let him visit the concentration during tournaments. On his deathbed he told the doctors "it wasn't my fault, we were eleven"
>mass suicides in brazil, motivated by the result and the bets

all fake but still funny, have a (You) updoot

Je t'aime

Most will say that Brazil is the only five-time champion (Penta) and will want to debate football with you for the next 5 hours

I don't know but I would just ignore, I don't have feelings towards that because we deserved it

We are not Germans, we are 100% Brazilian.

Most of these " german brazilians " have the same indio and portuguese genes our soccer players have, and even black itself. Also they share the same culture and values as our soccer players. It makes no sense root for other country that is nothing like you apart from your grandmother and your blonde-ish hair

feels good not being a normalfaggot primate that gets emotional over a sport. I am far more enlightened and get emotional only over something like the James Webb Space Telescope. It never fails to amuse me when I see simpletons getting flustered over the results of a childlike ball game. Alas, what can one expect from lamebrain normiecattle?

>'Ngbinho da Fontes de Santos
>GOAT

>feels good not being a normalfaggot primate that gets emotional over a sport. I am far more enlightened and get emotional only over something like the James Webb Space Telescope. It never fails to amuse me when I see simpletons getting flustered over the results of a childlike ball game. Alas, what can one expect from lamebrain normiecattle?

Attached: 77fda5d37d960c7cb2ae3f604bb1f802.jpg (620x675, 46.66K)