What do Canadx think about Turning red?

What do Canadx think about Turning red?
Aren't Canadx happy to finally have a film that represents Canadx folk?

Attached: p0bsyn5q.jpg (976x549, 65.74K)

Based canadixn encantx

Sameface.

Isn't this asixn-american?

axianx-amerixanx is the correct term I believe good Xir

The ultimate expression of Cadanx culture.

This movie is like steven universe and earwig and the witch had a daughter.
What abomination of nature.

Attached: 1293103.jpg (640x427, 49.26K)

why is she angry

This art direction looks truly abysmal
Its like they fired all the actually talented niggas at pixar and replaced them with the fucking grubhub people

>Its like they fired all the actually talented niggas at pixar
This is literally what happened

canadians are schizo furries since childhood?

this

oh fuck for real? I stopped paying attention to Pixar after like 2014. Is the grubhub part real too? This movie looks like the shitty dancing commercial that everyone hated, but in a movie form

I live near Chinatown. It's not that Chinese. Now that they have money, more live in high end condos a bit outside Chinatown, or in ethnoburbs like Markham. A T&T (high-end Chinese grocery) opened recently, but I prefer Lucky Moose (金牛成) for better deals.

>"turning red" is a subtle metaphor for "becoming communist"
>main character is chinese
>the animal "red panda" is exclusive to china
>main character which is a kid wears a choker and twerks

wtf I didn't realize she wore a choker
wtf canada

more like CUNNYda
go ahead jannyfuck, do your job (for free) and give my 3 day ban (for free)

Attached: 1594120203795s.jpg (20x20, 786)

>Canadian animation

Attached: 1590130650969.webm (640x360, 1.27M)

X-men

I haven’t watched it, no interest in it either

Why not? This is your Encantx.

The things people are saying about it on Any Forums and twitter scares me.

Because your'e a retard that thinks a few spastics on the internet = representative of real life

On March 1, 2021, the streaming platform Twitch used the term "Womxn" to promote events celebrating Women's History Month. The event was announced through Twitter, which led to immediate backlash from various users who considered the term transphobic for implying that trans women are not women but a separate category (womxn). Twitch removed the tweet and apologised, stating that they wanted to use the word to acknowledge the shortcomings of gender-binary language and that they would use the term "women" moving forward.

Why does this look like Wallace and Grommet?

Bro, take that back. Don't you dare compare the soulful bong claymation to that canadian disgrace.

We don’t care about animation from the loser fascist state of Canada. We could’ve had based soulful Pixar cartoon about Inuits or French Canadians but nope let’s make it in Toronto, modern day Sodom and Gomorrah and let’s make it about with ‘’Chinese Canadians’’ (if such a thing even exists) and brown soyboys. Don’t care about the loser fascist state of Canada.

Why does she have cankles?

Wtf

Post the before/after of the characters of this movie.

She had yellow skin, buck teeth, and slits for eyes before she was "fixed" for release.

I literally don't know how nobody said anything throughout production, with it being "fixed" just before release.

Attached: 9k=.jpg (284x177, 12.79K)

God forbid they have actual Asian representation.