Mexican president called EU parliament sheep

Mexican president called EU parliament sheep.

Attached: 164537940089.jpg (720x415, 50.51K)

I don't think they care about it that much, also it's around 12:00 am there, if they care the sightless, their reaction and media propaganda will in around 8 more hours

Pretty based. Mexico continues its independent foreign policy without giving a fuck.

>please stop attacking journalists on live TV while they're being murdered en masse
>NOOOOOOOOOO GOLPISTAS IMPLERISTAS, NO SOMOS BORREGOS
Why are they like this?

Attached: 1571179718043.png (565x413, 196.85K)

EU is big gay
All my homies hate the EU

Attached: 1646802432683.jpg (460x457, 38.37K)

>Mexican

Attached: se_acabo.jpg (360x341, 81.13K)

shitlo gonna kill nafta, based

mexico will return to the glorious socialized paradise it was prior to 1993

Cool maybe you can go out at night without the fear of getting robbed again like you used to do 20 years ago.

I don't go outside with fear of getting robbed, who would even rob me? My town bans pedestrians 30 minutes after sunset to 30 minutes after sunrise. There's no homeless people because of the sit/lie and car sleeping bans.

america is mexico's largest trading partner and the biggest source of foreign investment by far
mexico will neve kill nafta, it's economic suicide

I'm talking about Mexico.

Please, we already had country that killed its entire economy last month for less, don't doubt Amlo autism.

They're going end up as Venezuela without oil and somehow even more violent
I used to think AMLO was just a nice guy in a way that isn't compatible with being in charge of a country as unstable and violent as Mexico but his reaction to criticism during this journalist saga is making it look like he has a promising future as a typical latin american dictator, the language he's using looks like setting the stage for press freedom restrictions

>attacking journalists
he has mostly trashed news showmen like tucker carlson and bitches alike. You really should stop getting feed by msm

China exists

“To the Members of the European Parliament:

Enough of corruption, lies and hypocrisy.

It is unfortunate that you join like sheep in the reactionary and coup strategy of the corrupt group that opposes our movement, which is a movement promoted by millions of Mexicans to confront the monstrous inequality and violence inherited by the neoliberal economic policy that was imposed for 36 years in our country.

I'll have you know, European deputies, that Mexico has ceased to be a land of conquest and, as on very few occasions in its history, the libertarian principles of equality and democracy are being asserted as never before. Nobody is repressed here, freedom of expression and the work of journalists are respected. The State does not violate human rights as it happened in previous governments, when you, by the way, kept quiet and were accomplices.

Mexico is a pacifist country that has opted for non-violence and we are in favor of dialogue, not war; we do not send weapons to any country under any circumstances, as you are doing now.

If we were in the situation that you describe in your pamphlet, our president would not be supported by 66 percent of the mexican citizens, as published yesterday in the survey made by the Morning Consult company that places him in second place among the main leaders of the world. Incidentally, with more approval than any of the European rulers.

Next time, inform yourselves and read the resolutions presented to you before casting your vote. And do not forget that we are no longer anyone's colony. Mexico is a free, independent and sovereign country.

Evolve, leave behind your meddling mania disguised as good and intentions. You are not the world's government and do not forget what that giant of the Americas, former President Benito Juárez, said: "Among individuals, as among nations, respect for the rights of others is peace."

Government of the Mexican Republic”.
SNEED

Attached: 10-235595.jpg (3000x1922, 2.35M)

Based levels off the charts.

Creí que era sobre Europa, de que habla el sonso?

>press freedom restrictions
you mean like blocking rt and sputnik? or trying to get assange to jail?

Cool I guess

That retard is so disconnected from reality. I mean, kinda based he's says shit to the EU, but his arguments are extremely retarded.

>Trading with china
No thanks, most of what they produce disposable garbage

*Ucrania

And ALMO let's the cartels do anything they want, hugs not bullets!!

They are waiting for Biden's authorization to respond to this offense.

he is basically letting them kill each other til extinction while not blocking drugs from entering the US, so seriously could't care less

he's got a point, why did the EU parlament kept silent when PRI was in power or when PAN started a war that we haven't been able to win?

PRI literally killed innocent people and censored free thinking for 70 years.

>NOOOOOO You can't just criticize us for threatening journalists this is literally colonialism

Attached: 4f9.png (759x720, 685.02K)