Any Forums's firsties are the most racist outcasts you can find in society while the thirdies are some of the most...

Any Forums's firsties are the most racist outcasts you can find in society while the thirdies are some of the most liberal, rich and educated people from their cunts and they still manage to out-racist the firsties.
why are thirdies more racist on average?

Attached: 0f4.jpg (770x600, 49.15K)

the more racially diverse your environment is the more likely you are to be racist

I'm not liberal

>richest economy in the world
youre a turbofirstie

it is very easy not to be a racist when you grow up in a white country

because racism appeals to a more instinctive, reactionary mind and there's an incentive for thirdies to demonstrate firstie-allegiance by expressing racist sentiment towards fellow thirdies

it's literally this

Most third world places aren't really genetically diverse
Unless youre talking an Latin America but I'm thinking of SEA and India

40% or so of this country is voting far right it's far from uncommon
like 3 days ago my driving school guy came out as a racist to me saying he was gonna vote zemmour and all
it's not really rare

average Any Forums firstie is an unemployed loser
average Any Forums thirdie is a richfag who probably looks down on his countrymen as subhumans
rich people have less sympathy than poor people

Thirdies posting on Any Forums are comprised of their respective elite, i.e. the most white passing part of their respective populations that tends to have servants from the ethnically 'lesser' parts.

Latin American posters are mostly of Castillian stock and have maids that are indias.

>No freehealthcare
>Hfcs in everything
>Mutilation is legal
>Lackluster infrastructure
>Inflation
>Housing crisis
>High homicide rate
>High corruption
>Spotty food security
>Non-existent workers rights
But at least the top ten percent are rich

you can literally buy a house in a year if you stop buying the latest iphone each month and overpriced coffee every day, get real

I am literally the most racist person on the planet

what is your opinion on anglo subethnicities? are some of them even too subhuman for you?

Attached: int.png (597x638, 469.38K)

I am incredibly racist

Firstie allegiance? Lmao

which mexicans are reponsible for migration issues to america?

Deal with it, commie

there is no such thing as ethnic groups because the only people in the world are white South Island New Zealanders and everyone else is just a different species of baboon

This true, this dude is my cousin oligarch, he works in Televisa

Very accurate. I live in a pretty rich neighborhood and have almost zero contact with poor/poc individuals.

Really makes you think...

the way things are going with inflation and whatnot we will all be thirdies by christmas

Attached: 1645127347825.png (335x392, 296.81K)

What do Canadx think about Turning red?
Aren't Canadx happy to finally have a film that represents Canadx folk?

Attached: p0bsyn5q.jpg (976x549, 65.74K)