I'm starting not to respect black people as much now

Even though I'm black myself and the family I come from is hard working and respectable from Naijeria. Black people are too disrespectful here

Attached: 3icwq8.jpg (480x360, 11.97K)

you should come to america
here you will become a full blown white supremacist

Being black is a curse ngl

Nah I've been to Nigeria, Sudan and Zambia. People were alright I guess. America seems like Hell in the physical form
Yeah being black you gotta deal with too much shit. This is why Im marrying an Irish woman. I mean I already got Irish paternal lineage. So my great great great grandfather is looking down at me proud

Yeah its only our blacks that are bad and i never understood why.
The African immigrants are really cool.

its very difficult to deal with this issue because racial attitudes are deeply entrenched despite the best efforts, and thirdies are far less forgiving. Our reputation has been irreparably damaged with black media and internet raceposting too

so there's an important incentive in sourcing white genetic material for your offspring - they will literally be better received by everyone and this might alter their life trajectory for the better. I am marrying a young white women exclusively for this purpose. I am already arab passing (fully) and it will simply take 2 generations to ensure they have the best opportunities in life

What are you talking about. Euros whine daily about how bad their West African refugees are.

I've been to moss side in Manchester which is full of black people and it's a shithole
I live in Scotland now and there's not many blacks but the ones I encountered are okay

These threads are all so tiresome, and always so obvious

Attached: They just can't stop larping.jpg (3714x7198, 3.62M)

I've met some euro blacks and they are alright compared to ours.
Wouldn't mind them here.
African immigrants do better than average white people here in salary.

Attached: Behind every Huwhite.jpg (2152x6850, 2.98M)

I'm not even that self hating about being black. I'm more of a peanut butter complexion but still.

Attached: Billboard every year be like.png (689x987, 94.88K)

It’s ok, white females will always respect black men

Attached: 396CBEFD-F6FA-4AD0-896B-0EC52076BE61.jpg (1110x2560, 357.98K)

we get the poor ones, you get the rich ones
if they spoke english they were also definitely the upper tier

Attached: Every christmas be like.jpg (1200x1200, 555.27K)

Europe gets all the poor retards and America gets all the rich elite. Nigerians here are highly educated doctors and engineers, like Indian immigrants. Not representative of the average African.

Not Asian females though, I don't care about any other race

the problem, ngubu, is every white person knows this (unless they are retarded trash)

Attached: 1646693672130.webm (576x908, 2.94M)

Not really. West Africans generally know how to behave.

The worst criminals in Europe and Australia are Somalians and Nilotics from East Africa.

probably confusing cause and effect imo, either way arabs and pakis are much worse

Attached: even asia be like.jpg (480x610, 43.2K)

not really no, we have 0 east africans here

Become the british version of Sowell an make them angry.

East Asian women with black guys is becoming very popular.
They’re copying what white women like

Attached: 61BC4D50-FA30-4605-BCBC-50DF0355A772.jpg (827x1020, 171.56K)