Would you fuck a gyspy girl?

Would you fuck a gyspy girl?

Attached: gypsy girl.png (602x768, 799.64K)

no but i would hold hands and cuddle one

No, fucking a gypsy is the most humiliating thing imaginable

I already did. There are many gypsies in India they basically roam around in packs and steal stuff. I was reading a book sitting in my porch after a day's work of inspecting cabbages and then this gypsy girl tries to steal a cabbage. I knew her because I'd seen her before too. She tries to but I immediately was able to grab her (she was skinny as a twig and I'm quite tall like 182cm and she must've barely been like 155). She refuses to give the cabbage but I threaten to report her to police. Then she strips off her clothes and starts to try to seduce me I was tired as hell and wanted to masturbate so I fucked her and cummed inside her too. She didn't mind at all. This continued for a months, she would get some food and I would get sex, eventually she got pregnant and ran off. I still haven't found her.

gypsies look mexican what the heck

Sounds fake, but then again, India is the context here.

Attached: 1628379714935.gif (380x352, 2.31M)

Highly unlikely.

How do I stop gypsies from stealing my virginity?

Absolutely.

gypsies in India are called banjaras. their job was to roam around like nomads, the men were entertainers and their womens job was to offer sex to royal officers when they were away from their wives. Becuase they were nomadic it was way easier to hide infidelity. when there would be war, gypsy women were used as sex toys by soldiers basically and get paid for it.

Not a chance (except if she paid me)

already did

Gypsies here are more like white trash, we don't get the oriental romani, or it's rarer than irish gypsies so there is less interest

Last thing i want in this world is more gypsies

whats wrong with gypsies, plz explain

Do you anons that one germoid that posted here a while back that wanted to fuck a gypsy girl he found on the street

My great-grandpa kidnapped my great-grandma who was a gypsy girl back during WWII

Her family respected him as a Gadjo for claiming her the "correct" way

professional thieves and scammers

Depends on how much she pays me

idk i dont live in europe. all i know is id rather not have sex with anybody so only cuddling for me

They don't look like that

but why no sex, are you afraid your valuable will stolen when you're off guard?
ok cuddlebro :)