What are relations between English women and Indian women like?

Attached: lkbl7t.webm (640x356, 2.79M)

i don't get the appeal of feet

LEAST degenerate british people

How does she not laugh lol

It’s mental illness

in a lot of foot fetish clips. sometimes they girls just break out in laughter cause its so ridiculous. One where it was a black amateur she was trying to cover up her laughter and another where it was an actress breaking character in a foot worship clip

do people really orgasm when their feet are being licked

I'm.talkimg about them not being ticklish or pretending

>white servant orally cleansing the feet of an indian citizen, pictured, 2030

World 2030

Reminder that only trannies dislike female feet

dude,how many foot fetish vids have you watched?

Attached: 1635833155796.png (222x224, 58.71K)

Foot fetishes result from cross-wiring in the brain between the regions associated with feet and genitalia (which happen to be next to one another). Just be glad our brains don't malfunction, and pity feet subhumans.

>HEY! YOU BETTER NOT BE WASHING THOSE PANTIES *SNIIIFFFFFff* mmm yes.. exqusite.. **SNIFFFFFfFF* IS THAT... Semen I smell?????? *SNIiFFff** mmmm... and... is that... the faintest hint of the bulls cum crust cheese???? *SniffFFfF* mMmmm... very good... very good... you have passed the smell test. *SNIFF*

is this woman deriving any pleasure from the side of her foot being licked

KYS pozzoid

Attached: 1646776576803.png (1388x716, 543K)

Jews sponsor the sexualisation of feet to make trannies more appealing since male and female feet unlike breasts or buttocks are practically the same

Footfags deserve the rope

Meds

MEDS. NOW

Well, for starters she's getting paid, so probably no.

As for footplay between actual couples, feet are not really an erogeous zone but like many other sexual acts, seeing someone else derive pleasure from the act can turn you on. Licking pussy doesn't really tun me on but the fact that a girl moans and squirms if I'm doing it right actually does get me very hard, so there's that.