Did they fuck?

Attached: 2022.03.10.20.42.54_neo-6615975.jpg (2600x1763, 295.6K)

Fucked all of us all right

no, stop making these dumb ass threads i swear to god

she's got BBC hungry eyes. she needs BBC before her check engine light comes on

Way too young for him

in about 2 weeks time sanna will invite putin to a sauna summit where both will be nude
he will emerge on the verge of death, capitulate totally, and withdraw all forces from ukraine

>those eyes
Thought y’all were memeing but they 100% fucked

>noooo you can't just be a cute catgirl pm
why are intcels like this

Its just her psychotic eyes, thats how she looks at her morning toast

>thats how she looks at her morning toast
so that's how she looks at things she finds delicious, such as big French baguette, got it

>Macron’s grandiose posture, looking at the sky and pretending he’s le emperevr while being completely oblivious to the Finn’s obvious sex eyes
Funny picture

i think people are just uncomfortable with someone who stares like that, she seems peppy, hyperexcitable, unhinged

Visually speaking, they look like a good couple desu senpai

kek

-.-

Stop defending her, it’s pathetic

Macron is my grannyfucking Fuhrer who as I understand loves to bottom to New Frenchmen, but while I wouldn't do that, even I would do Sanna.

I wasnt aware that i was defending anything
Am pathetic tho

yes
i was there watching

He's into mommies

Attached: 1643354906247.jpg (1024x625, 70.29K)

sanna is a virgin she just blew him

Nainen... JA Suomen pääministeri? Hoo äiti! Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooo! *silmät ponnahtavat ulos* AROOOOOOOOGA! *leuka putoaa, kieli vierähtää ulos* VUH VUH VUH VUH VUH VUH VUU VUH VUH VÜ VÜ VUU VÜ VÜ VÜ VÜ VÜ VÜ VUU VÜ VÜ VOH *kieli purskahtaa ulos ulospäin A hillittömästi vuotaa kasvot ja kaikki ulottuvilla olevat sydämen lävitse* mhhwssydämen läpi* WURBLWUBRLBWURbllrwbrwbrwbrwbrw ahh nainen... *sydämen muotoinen sydän alkaa lyödä niin lujaa, että näet sen paidan läpi* ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum *maitoauto törmää leipomoliikkeeseen taustalla roiskuu valkoista nestettä ja taikinaa kaduilla* VAuva HALUAA VITUA *hengittää bensatankista* honka honka honka honka *masturab raivoissaan* voi luooooojja~

Only if she mercy pegged him. Macron is a well-known fairy.

I think only light eyes have this problem, whenever brown eyes look at me they are that dull that I don't mind

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Eeesti seksiä :DDDD

i am mesmerized by light eyes and look straight into them (also to avoid accusations of aspergers)
they should be considered human heritage and actively preserved (financial programs to ensure blonde blue eyed rare european ethncities are incentivized to procreate)

but we're all getting ahead of ourselves, china will use crispr to create light eyes. sadly they'll lose their value when it becomes financially accessible to everyone.

hi
i have green eyes btw

Finno-Ugric women are literally made for Big Romance Cock.

Attached: 61f2cf162c00008604df5a33.jpg (1778x998, 121.5K)

you have a personal responsibility to propagate them so don't marry into a family without examining their lineage

das rite my latinx overlord

She: closed body language (crossed hands over body), blank look, inauthentic smile
He: blabbering pointlessly while she dreams of going back to the hotel instead of listening to the pompous gay french bore

;DDDDDD

Kek

sanna is so gorgeous bros i want her to become mexicos queen for life....

Finns is this true?

Attached: 1611335896348.jpg (1350x850, 181.82K)

She's cute

sex

Attached: FNPnpJMXMAE_et4.jpg (3500x1969, 2.5M)

Mommies