Americans, explain yourselves

Americans, explain yourselves

Attached: american town rejects solar panels.png (585x829, 498.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

treehugger.com/did-woodland-north-carolina-really-ban-solar-farms-because-they-suck-sun-4853436
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Solar panels aren't a good alternative either, at least on a wide scale. They have their own waste and effects on the environment.

Solar Panels are a waste of money.

they are, not solar power plants but solar panels on otherwise empty roofs and they pay for themselves, especially in brazil where sunny most of the time they'll pay for themselves in 4 to 5 years

considering what americans eat, solar panels should be their last problem

How funny our president said the same thing.

AMLO genuinely sounds useless and insane.

>US Town
>Town hall meeting where 2 people said some cringey stuff and the 4 council members voted against (zero indication if the vote had anything to do with what the 2 people said, but very unlikely)

Sigh. Where to start. First of all, this is a stupid sensationalist story designed to get you to clutch your pearls and click on said page. Yes, town hall meetings allow retards to idiots and give their piece, every nation has some idiots. There is no indication the town hall voted due to said idiots (who themselves do not hold power in said town). The town itself already has 3 solar farms, and those solar farms don't have to pay taxes the way that real farms do. Read this if you care about the town's real reasons for the vote, which has more to do with the land development in general:

treehugger.com/did-woodland-north-carolina-really-ban-solar-farms-because-they-suck-sun-4853436

IF you care about solar power in general, you miiiiight wanna think local before you start whining about random Americans. Pic related. But lets be honest, an idiot like you who falls for dumb clickbait probably cares very little about anything at all.

Attached: Share-electricity-solar.svg.png (1280x904, 213.36K)

yeah like elected officials are any better
they literally expressed surprise in texas after companies manipulated a loophole they wrote into law to avoid winterization of the grid

and lets not forget majorie taylor greene doesn't know the difference between gazpacho and gestapo

and lauren boebert got her ged just in time for congress

>yeah like elected officials are any better
Better than who? Better than two random idiots who showed up to a town meeting (a town which already approved 3 solar farms and wanted to save the remaining land for other developments)? Better than you, a total dumbass who takes nonsense clickbait at face value then reposts it and whines for Americans to spoonfeed you the (obvious) explanation? Better than Sudanese government officials and/or land developers, who evidently have done jack all for solar production in spite of having some of the best solar land on Earth?

What can I say? There are certainly idiots elected to public office, and I'm sure you could give Boeberts and MTG a run for their money in terms of pure stupidity and mindless repetition of what you read online that day with zero additional research. Don't know why that makes you feel better, but there you go.

yikes, give me a tl:dr;

tl:dr: read a book. for once. in your life.

a bit reductive user and unfair
expand a bit on it

see
for a fuller explanation

i just gave it a read and it seems like incoherent rambling, you're constantly running off in sentences and making tangential references

are you okay user?

Lol

>uk has fuck all sun
>smashing the solar

stop getting trolled by a russian shill user

Unironically based well informed and researching anti-schizo american with actual facts and hard data.

whoops meant for

are you guys every going to let that go?
i swear I'll be a good poster from now on
I'll stop autism masking with bait

the community where my uncles live rejected placing street lamps because hurr durr they'd shine into muh house. and it's a wealthy area too. people are so stupid i'm not even surprised anymore.

>this sun too spicy