/brit/

Princesses edition

Attached: Beatrice and Eugenie.jpg (3264x3264, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r-VydZ2wArE
youtu.be/kH_h2LjLN5s
newsweek.com/nato-says-it-didnt-notice-ukraine-soldiers-apparent-nazi-symbol-tweet-1686523
odysee.com/@MorgothReviews:5/hatereadinggraun:a
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1646429806912.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=pqwnz9LqN10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atarib_market_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=iLC-tHvkNvI
theguardian.com/world/commentisfree/2022/mar/10/europe-compassion-refugees-white-european
youtube.com/watch?v=ioasCmia0EA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i hate w*men

mogged

eating poo

Anti-American hatred is Anti-Anglo racism.

"The guy from our cemetery" is actually a good movie, worth watching

2020 peak Holly

Attached: 2020-02-26 23.36.12 2252617659867410614_1651890377.jpg (1109x1109, 158.36K)

would love to snort coke out of eugenie's arse

peng tings

Attached: _92910372_princess_pa.jpg (624x351, 41.01K)

Oh yeah I forgot how many posters here are 6’6 with an 8 inch penis, a harem of women, a brand new C class Mercedes, £150k+ salaries and a ripped physqiue

first for diana

Can confirm there's a secret NATO bioweapons laboratory located directly on my position
You may fire the missiles at will Mr. Putin

So there ARE "biological research facilities" in Ukraine. And your thoughts, leftypol?

t. has more German blood than English

just got a phonecall from jammer
he wants to know what the fuck a biolab is

the bots really need to try harder

Why do you keep posting this

It begins…

Attached: 52FAFAC6-F842-4345-B122-DB04CF049535.jpg (715x1053, 688.03K)

If that's true, then Wuhan lab caused the Covid pandemic. Can't have it both ways

jpw dod ypi lmpw?

How dare Ukraine have a biolab in their own country

>harem of women
>ripped physique

choice one

Mental how posters hear will eat up any dogshit far right grifters tell them without a single critical thought
But if you say anything that disagrees with their contrarian anti-west edgelord narrative they will screech for a source

unfortunately the hatred is warranted
im toxic to people who defend NATO because they deserve it

Mental how much more approachable and friendly someone looks if they simply have hair. It’s over for baldcels and we should stop pretending it’s not

>biolabs dont exist
>there are no biolabs
>there are no biolabs in Ukraine
>there is no evidence that the biolabs in Ukraine are for warfare
>there is no evidence that the biowarfare labs in Ukraine are NATO/US funded (YOU ARE HERE)
>the NATO funded biowarfare labs in Ukraine are a necessary part of the defence against Russian aggression
>biowarfare labs are good
>we need more biowarfare labs

muh dick
what app is that

why are arabs so bad at music?

youtube.com/watch?v=r-VydZ2wArE

The axis won in 1991. The EU is the culmination of the refascisation of Europe.

Cute Ukraine g trees Use methods, use me

third eye turning into calcium looking at this thread

kek
it really do be like that

so what do you want, NATO dissolved?

send the russian invaders home in bags

ZOMBIES CONFIRMED IN KYIV
RUSSIAN FORCES IN FULL RETREAT
ALL SURROUNDING COUNTRIES PREPARING TO REPEL HEAVY BORDER ATTACKS
NATO DISCUSSING THE USAGE OF STRATEGIC NUCLEAR WEAPONS

>unfortunately the hatred is warranted
>im toxic to people who defend NATO because they deserve it

Attached: 533E6495-C66A-4FEB-A6C1-1D1226725A3C.jpg (522x569, 44.64K)

anti-west narrative became mainstream in the west as debauchery became "a pride"

but the future Catholic majority in USA and Mormon in UK will turn the countries to conservative again

name a single nicer green than the humble baby spinach leaf

Attached: GettyImages-652986635-3dffa4d.jpg (4096x2730, 946.84K)

me 5'10", 5 inch penis, never had a gf, can't drive. earn 25k, physique is alright

You should be in Mariupol with your Chechen brothers

There's no Mormons in the UK

And you think they're biowarfare, yeah?

Why are all the people who post cringe anti-Brit memes on Twitter Americans then?

Thats not really whats happening though
Nobody is defending what Brand is saying theyre just saying that it doesnt make him a ‘russian bot’ simply becauae he wuestions the narrativq

that Belarusian leader is genuinely off his rocker
like something from a cartoon

Why are Marco Rubio's ears so big?

youtu.be/kH_h2LjLN5s

yes doomanon, we all do better than you.

authorities fearing mob war after the brazen gangland killing of a cheadillini crime family capo last week

Hehehehe WEED heheheheheh

Looking at jobs for when I restart in Gloucester. I'm not fun loving but I reckon if all the other applicants are retarded I should be in for a good shot.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-11 at 8.52.07 PM.png (1088x624, 73.6K)

most of Mormons are English
while WASPs are German-English

and UK already has Mormons

you out on bail already face tattoo bloke?

stop engaging with rsf he’s a weirdo who has unfounded near schizophrenic beliefs about the future of our countries because of his sexual frustration about not being able to court english women

ah yes, just asking questions aka JAQing off
grift city

love NATO me

Attached: 354557.jpg (864x302, 21.29K)

State

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-11 at 20-47-45 UK Home Daily Mail Online.png (668x617, 456.74K)

>contrarian
>anti-west
The west is based on Christian capitalism. Anything contrary is Christianity and capitalism is anti-west

Think he is at this point just trying to be as evil as possible for the fun of it

just not social capable enough to build or maintain a relationship of any kind with someone, reckon it's too late to change

>Mental how posters hear [sic] will eat up any dogshit far right grifters tell them without a single critical thought
But if you say anything that disagrees with their contrarian anti-west edgelord narrative they will screech for a source

Attached: E36ED61E-7BAA-4FD0-B966-074EC65CDF6E.png (1314x813, 1.71M)

>wuestions the narrativq

>An official of the U.S.-led NATO alliance has told Newsweek that the coalition did not notice what appeared to be a symbol associated with Nazism on the uniform of a Ukrainian soldier featured in a since-deleted photo on NATO's official Twitter account.

newsweek.com/nato-says-it-didnt-notice-ukraine-soldiers-apparent-nazi-symbol-tweet-1686523

Attached: 2020-10-06 11.15.01 2413839401313149145_1651890377.jpg (1440x1800, 226.62K)

that is up there with the donts tep on my flag in terms of unreal levels of cringe for a commoner to fly it

>Christian capitalism
you just making up shit now yeah?

Germany has a pitiful army so not really a brag

Am I retarded myself or am I reading this wrong? Are they looking for a nanny WITH special needs or a nanny who can take care of special needs people?

Mormon minority already exists in UK

can see your address mate

This Aussie Putinbot is the same mentally ill shitsmear that constantly spewed pro-Corbyn wank

Mental how posters here will eat up any dogshit neocon grifters tell them without a single critical thought
But if you say anything that disagrees with their establishment anti-russia warmongering narrative they will screech for a source

Sorry to wake you up grandpa but the West has been post-christian for maybe 50 years now

Still seething at the fact that my mate's missus earns £52k for being a nanny to some uber-tarq's cunt kids whereas I'm stuck on £37k despite keeping the wheels of government running

just for people to realize NATO is as or even more corrupt as russia
im white bud

jesus christ take a break from this website. what a thing to write

yeah it is a stupid wording, like a nanny who has dealing with special needs training

Mormons are concentrated in Utah, in the US. They have British ancestry in that area. But Mormons aren't very numerous in the UK itself.

Miserable little cog

Concealed within his fortress, the lord of Mordor sees all. His gaze pierces cloud, shadow, earth, and flesh. You know of what I speak, Gandalf: a great Eye, lidless, wreathed in flame

Attached: 1646795277204.jpg (1912x1608, 795.57K)

he's probably right tho, some werid cunts here

why on earth would you be in the public sector and whine about the money. you get a cushy, mostly stress-free job. your reward is lower pay

Attached: 272413219_541589053506481_949999659239325646_n.jpg (1080x1333, 346.89K)

>just for people to realize NATO is as or even more corrupt as russia
>im white bud

Attached: DDD2A503-8271-4A15-AD2B-AD8F76345605.jpg (512x361, 23.72K)

They won't sleep with me
I keep posting it until they do

it really is like that
double standards will be the death of the npcoid brain

Attached: FNf-RZpUUAU5Ci3.jpg (1170x1145, 138.08K)

> What percentage of your uni friends is this? Seems like quite a self-selected sample

pretty much entire friend group so yeah fair play it's mainly the people who did non retard degrees but goes to show if you aren't a brainlet and put in a modicum of effort it's pretty much the norm

> Hardly average at all then, is it? Top 5 uni plus one of the highest-earning degrees
well i did specify if you're not a retard you'll do well

>the vast majority of people from their background earn ~£25k at that age
if someone is only making £25k by the time they're 30 they're a proper failure, one of my school mates dropped out with barely any GCSEs earning easily double that as a mechanic and went down the apprenticeship route, lad doesn't even live in london anymore so doesn't have the london salary bump to pad his numbers out

GOTTEM

blog on
ye like the people who think every poster is the same poster lol

SHUT UP

>cushy, mostly stress-free job
t. no experience of the public sector

Attached: twitter.jpg (427x706, 97.98K)

embrace sheffield metallurgy
reject london steel importers

there are a lot of religious people in USA
6'3 chads from America which play football and stay virgin until the marriage

>what app is that
oh my days rorke

how so?

*rolls window down*

/BRIT/ WANKERS!

oh so you went into a high stress STATE job for pennies? that's even worse

> C class Mercedes

more like S class you poverty freak

odysee.com/@MorgothReviews:5/hatereadinggraun:a

Just let off my own bio weapon in London

You think the Australian (singular) who doesn’t want to start world war three is leftypol?

you had an indian take away too huh

christian capitalism
fucking hell
take your meds mate

>well i did specify if you're not a retard you'll do well
You said AVERAGE whereas what you're describing here is a small group of highly motivated and intelligent people who studied a specific degree with higher earning potential

.>if someone is only making £25k by the time they're 30 they're a proper failure, one of my school mates dropped out with barely any GCSEs earning easily double that as a mechanic and went down the apprenticeship route, lad doesn't even live in london anymore so doesn't have the london salary bump to pad his numbers out

Not what I asked

You said your povvo school mates were earning £100k+ before 30. What's their profession?

now this is a mcafee special

Mentally ill freaks like this shouldnt be allowed to have kids, honestly

look at yourself in the mirror before you make your next post

>/BRIT/
not sure what that is
perhaps you mean /brit/?

sorry i misspelled jewish as christian
easy mistake to make

Rorke eating a baked potato with coleslaw

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1646429806912.webm

defo him
same posting style

Even if NATO were the bad guys (they aren't) I'd side with them over Russia because I'm not a traitor, and dictatorships arent a good way to achieve stability that lasts any longer than 80 years

I dont have any mirrors in the house after a bad trip

Attached: 80B21D2E-4CD9-4E31-B547-8C78A97288DD.png (530x599, 31.9K)

alright Billy big balls what is your actual profession

It's her son saying it. Probably is a little queer

Got mentally fatigued by the soulless nature of the private sector but am now mentally fatigued at the mindless bureaucracy of the public sector

Need to find a new sector that doesn't make me so mentally fatigued. Maybe I should join the nanny sector

good post

>racist
>north east
as expected

>You said AVERAGE whereas what you're describing here is a small group of highly motivated and intelligent people who studied a specific degree with higher earning potential

not him but yeah... motivated and intelligent people earn more. if you are not motivated and stupid, why should you earn more than the bear minimum?

join the army lad

got the shakes lads
of f the booze tonight

Why do women love watching rugby so much? Do they care about the sport, or is it literally just so they can perv over the beefy blokes?

oh my days rorke

russia supporters are all incel freaks

There is no stupid marvel good/bad guy dichotomy, but Russia is obviously less corrupt compared to NATO
Really not hard to comprehend

Attached: 1646971392198.png (1150x540, 1.1M)

rorke posts this but also thinks putin is based for some reason

i get being anti putin i mean who outside russia/usr isn't let's be honest
what i dont understand is the people who are pro west especially after what they have inflicted on their own citizens under the guise of covid response

maybe youre not the one shaking, the world is

what are those biologists up to this time?

>bear minimum

behave woman

dadberg loved his baked potato and coleslaw, sometimes with beans on top
miss him ...

bard
toil is grim in general we are all commodified vessels of flesh and bone
what are you going to do about it

YES, I do prefer Ukranian refugees to brown ones

She is probably encouraging it. All he needs is a slap around the ears

how's russia less corrupt

yes yes, im tired.

gunna crack open a bear and sleep soon

Yeah Putin is a dictator because CNN says the Russian elections were a farce
As opposed to NATO which is a totally transparent and democratic organisation that works directly for the people and the US that has not had it’s election integrity called into question at all recently

Never disputed that you midwit runt, I'm simply saying that a small group of highly motivate and intelligent people studying a specific degree with higher earning potential is NOT the average and therefore he was NOT correct to say that the average person will reach £100k before 30 in London if they're not a retard

someone make a Webb post that says >mentally fatigued

Attached: 1647029694247.jpg (1080x1143, 116.58K)

Hope a NATO drone turns you into red mist, traitor

TL for the right pic in that image?

>but Russia is obviously less corrupt compared to NATO
fucking hell, you lost your marbles mate

the russian bear minimum

absurd post

Financial success in america leads to this way too often

>if they're not a retard
This is obvious hyperbole from him. Yes, an intelligent person can easily earn 100k (if you include bonus) by 30. Just hop jobs every 2 years, stick to a plan.

I'm on 65k (combined 120kpa with wifey) and I don't even go all out. I walk past wasters every day, vaping, drinking all their salaries away, going nowhere. Not my problem

Still can't believe Heinz baked beans have gone up 300%

Attached: 2018-12-20 22.00.46 1938741737025260907_1651890377.jpg (1080x1080, 66.82K)

TL?

I think the hebrews might be onto something

Attached: file.png (1530x883, 1.31M)

You're not wrong
What I'm going to do about it is try to make a return to academia, then remember how god awful the job prospects are there, then cry a bit, then drop out of society
What are YOU going to do about it?

Translation

>someone make a Webb post that says >mentally fatigued

Attached: 1643503946266.jpg (685x767, 92.54K)

99% of people in the uk earn less than 100k a year
90% earn less than 50k

are there any good chants for NATO? feel like a wanker stood outside the russian embassy with nothing to sing

any One Piece man in?

Attached: 1646996323884.jpg (1575x943, 249.12K)

us election was fixed even if Georgia physically wasn’t
they literally had to ban Reddit to stop trump from winning. How is that not a fix job

Thicker

>You said AVERAGE whereas what you're describing here is a small group of highly motivated and intelligent people who studied a specific degree with higher earning potential

they didn't study a specific degree, i said maths adjacent which is basically any of the hard sciences - nat sci, comp sci, maths, physics, even shit like management science gives you solid mathematical foundation which opens up virtually any career you like so as long as you're not a dosser you can do well off the back of it. plenty of lads from where i work didn't go to a uni as good as mine so not like that even matters

> Not what I asked

but relevant to what you said wasnt it, youre acting like someone earning 25k by the time they're 30 is anything other than a miserable failure

> You said your povvo school mates were earning £100k+ before 30. What's their profession?

you really expect me to list off all my mate's jobs? anything from engineers to product managers

Think I genuinely remember having the exact identical discussion on /brit/ in 2014 during the Crimea and Donbass situation

same happened to those yorkshire lasses on gogglebox

Genuinely psychotic violence once again spewing from the mouth of a drone who slurps up all the hateful warmongering shit the BBC has to offer

they dont carpet bomb 3rd world countries for a start
getting called a traitor by a faggot is a compliment

me in the 10%

they banned reddit?

minus away students and retirees, minus away the thick and the waster. the intelligent, practical demographic can easily see 70%+ earning over 50k.

they dont spend all their days on Any Forums whining about it though, so you dont bump into them

software dev

might go for a walk in the rain at night

>WAXTAP probably won't be able to play in Donetsk again for a very long time, if ever
Sad.

Attached: FC_Shakhtar_Donetsk.svg.png (652x1023, 107.61K)

Attached: FNk-S_8VgAg-JS3.png (635x864, 646.44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pqwnz9LqN10

and there is no doubt that one day he will be where his one of his telescope has been!

Attached: 1646839862362.jpg (1280x720, 173.41K)

>they dont carpet bomb 3rd world countries for a start
they are literally carpet bombing a 3rd world country right now

Arrival of Tolerance

on a firday night when everyone out ther eenjoying themselves/ are you a maschocist?

Well obviously. They’re the same race and religion. Don’t know why people find that so hard to understand. As if i give a fuck about some brown muslim

still would

Can I come?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atarib_market_massacre
yea?

might go for a wank in the rain at night in a park

exactly
>Russia is immoral for invading their neighbor
then
>You should get drone striked and BOMBED for not agreeing with me blindly!!!

Attached: 1646874577787.jpg (828x616, 62.02K)

crimea river

Can we connect on LinkedIn

they banned the trump general
it’s so absurd I can’t believe it’s reality

okay youve got him there

shaktar should join the Russian league

Retirees have rental income and goldplated pensions

mihais got a telescope stuck up his arse

>Yes, an intelligent person can easily earn 100k (if you include bonus) by 30
If it were that easy, far more people would be doing it. If you think it's common your perception is probably distorted by your own tarq social circle

>I'm on 65k
Still a long way from £100k

>combined 120kpa with wifey
Irrelevant

>I walk past wasters every day, vaping, drinking all their salaries away, going nowhere
Irrelevant

Nev's been awfully quiet on the 'scord, lads. Wonder what's up

youtube.com/watch?v=iLC-tHvkNvI

Attached: 346.jpg (1499x1344, 326.08K)

They have not played there since pre 2014 sadly

ok mate. i'm in south dublin. wru?

what

Going to start learning Spanish. Any tips?

>he was NOT correct to say that the average person will reach £100k before 30 in London if they're not a retard

are you really struggling to come to terms with the fact that i consider the majority of society to be retards?

this lad gets it, it really isn't hard if you're not a complete mong. just get off your arse and apply to jobs, the job market right now is heavily in favour of job seekers if you're really unable to land anything other than a shitty service job you're not trying or you're actually a mongoloid

South Cork

theguardian.com/world/commentisfree/2022/mar/10/europe-compassion-refugees-white-european

youtube.com/watch?v=ioasCmia0EA

ok I'll meet you half way

My side profile? Exquisite. Aesthetic. Beautiful.

My front profile? Hideous. Mangled. Disproportionate.

meet me at bantry bay in 20 mins

yeah that must have swung it

imagine thinking words on the internet are comparable to a military invasion where innocent people are dying

severe case of brain rot

They speak really fast although the language is fairly easy to learn

that would be kino

one incident vs multiple countries
not very comparable is it

>same race and religion

Attached: 1631626452084.jpg (1247x913, 152.9K)

During the slave era, black slave women who were pregnant or had given birth would have their milk taken, by force if necessary, and bottled to go to white babies to drink
The black babies would have to drink whatever else they could get instead

oye como va

como estas

el gato es grande

Attached: tumblr_n2n8il5Caz1tvby72o1_500.jpg (500x667, 51.99K)