Everything white Americans here say about Jews is exactly what they did to natives

Everything white Americans here say about Jews is exactly what they did to natives

Attached: C89E4AEE-5680-4B11-8B9E-9E3AF878EC42.jpg (1440x1440, 333.28K)

Enough of these half baked pol post generalizations. This board is trash. i have no idea how it got this bad. Please kill yourself OP

Or better yet, leave your basement and hang out with people that have hobbies because off the internet there are still plenty of them. They probably will not complain about the jews just because they are “white.”

>whites are gullible to a fault and willing participants in their own genocide
Don't self-respecting whites find this insulting?

Everything posted in this board and in the media in general is a pathetic imitation caricature of what educated people, and there are still many here despite the memes, have come to realize in the 2000s. The average person is confused by the mass of media, internet, and instant communication and is often unable to puzzle out how things have shaken out so. People will not name the jew.

Everything Jews say about nazis is exactly what they did to palestinians, arabs and christians, except that it actually happened.

Attached: 1640193514481.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

if the american white population will be reduced by 70% (in absolute numbers) and cast away from their lands into small reservations, only then it'll be comparable

you're the first person i've seen talk about Jews today, ironic.

The average person is not confused.. by the internet in america. Its been around 30 years.
Just holy shit man.

So a bunch of natives just disappeared?

You are not aztec and never will be

Attached: 1646912975542.png (900x860, 489.77K)

Not Mexican try again
So why is mass subversion, manipulation, genocide and disease spreading fine when white Americans do it?

why do you think you're absolved from that when you're benefiting from it by living and working in this country?

Mexicans think every US flag is Chicano for some reason

Not American either and I don’t live here

I think its white males with chicano bfs
they feel obligated to defend their papis and their heritage

The white settlers of America justified there genocide of the Native Americans by using the genocide that Israelites did against Canaanites.

I invite this dude to Brazil, a country no-white and made by non-whites, maybe he like

it wouldn't matter whether or not you were American, you're making money and advancing your resume atop blood-stained soil. if it were up to the men who lost this country to us, do you think that they would allow you to exist here? oh i suppose you're just conveniently a tourist, as you claim.

By myself, I pay a retire to Belém, a city in Amazon lol

Attached: belem.jpg (1000x588, 215.72K)

It's not good or bad, it's human nature and you gotta deal with it

Attached: images - 2022-03-09T013534.339.jpg (892x344, 25.35K)

Yes they would be fine because I’m not white
I understand but why do cry oppression about the Jews when they did the same thing to another group of people
Isn’t it just karma?

nah, white americans at least had some basic courtesy and common decency to declare a conventional war on the indians and beat them the regular way
did white americans go around pretending to be indians, seize their bank, media and legal systems and turn their kids into trannies while somehow convincing the indians that this was for their own good? and that they themselves were indians? i think not

i would much rather get reincarnated as an indian in 1800 than a white american in 2000 like holy shit it's not even comparable, indians just lost a war, what is happening to white maericans is a fucking horrible nightmare

>tf
>tp
ahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAH
1/3 of french youth is ARAB/BLACK
not to mention faggotry was normalized in europe, france included, way before it's been normalized in america
also jews are white per american census so your analogy about "pretending" being indian is way off but that's to be expected from a tiny brained Any Forumscuck
oh did i mention almost 40% of french youth is either arab or black? :DD

Attached: lol.webm (720x1280, 1.83M)