So why dont mexicans just get rid of the cartel?

So why dont mexicans just get rid of the cartel?

Attached: 1646587123680.jpg (900x900, 103.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cKy1wpObi4M
youtu.be/Kc2dDamT2wY
youtu.be/TPnkc9nsiwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They don't want to get rid of their primo.

Nobody actually wants to get rid of them. They bring in too much money.

Too many corrupt officials making money off of them and too many ordinary people being protected by their rackets.

saved
Revi is best girl no matter what.

They have guns, money like you wouldn’t believe and operate in large disenfranchised communities.

Think about it, if the only life in your village is to farm, why not farm something that gets you 100x the profit? Why work 10 dollars a day when you can have 50?

The government doesn’t do a great job of allocating resources to some of these communities so some people are barely literate which makes them easy to get.

But also the government is probably and most definitely involved to a degree. There is massive amounts of corruption in Mexico today and in the past.

I want us to succeed but how do you deal with corruption when you are poor and someone can easily give you 40k USD to look the other way while they make a trip into the city you police.

smartest man in Iceland

Why don't Russians get rid of poopin?

I think another issue is the brain drain that affects the country by being so close to Canada and the United States.

I make 250k as a software engineer in the USA living in the south east. I don’t believe this salary is attainable in Mexico. Skilled professionals will always leave to find more money for their skills. It’s not just your gardener it’s your engineers, roboticists, doctors, etc. whoever can will leave for that pay on the other side even if they think they’ll come back.

>There is massive amounts of corruption in Mexico today and in the past.
But I heard the cartel didn't exist before the 80's

What is that picture?

Cartel as we know it today, perhaps was made more powerful because of the USA war on drugs. But corruption in Mexico is nothing new unfortunately. It’s plagued this country from the start.

>this country
>tf
>tp

Well, that’s part of it but you have to remember that these cartels have American weapons because they can afford to pay for weapons in the United States and smuggle them back in. In the USA it seems anyone can get anything, which is cool I guess. But the average Mexican can’t dream of buying an AR-15 or M16. Then there’s the issues of people like Los Zetas. They actually have military training and if I remember correctly some have even done joint trainings with USA soldiers because a large part of them were in the Mexican military. So it’s not just Paco the Farmer with a gun you have to fight, it’s an actual soldier.

WE CANT EVEN HAVE GUNS
AND IF WE GET GUNS, GUESS WHERE THEY COME FROM, BASICALLY WE WOULD BE GIVING THEM MORE MONEY
THE AVERAGE POLICE OFFICER AND CITIZEN AND, MAYBE ITS SURPRISING TO YOUU BUT MOST PEOPLE DONT WANT TO BE TAKEN TO THE WOOD WITH THEIR FAMILY, BEING STRIPPED NAKED, SKINNED ALIVE WHILE WATCHING HOW YOUR MOTHER IS RAPED AND BEHEADED AT THE SAME TIME

This man. You guys have no idea how sadistic these fuckers can actually get. It’s not just shot and killed on the street.

I literally just said I live in the USA right here:

They are convenient to everyone except your common (powerless) citizen, from ilegal miners to politicians, oligarchs, etc

Its over bros,the bad guys won

Attached: 1646887903726.jpg (750x750, 80.41K)

>getting rid of the cia funded gang
good luck

>cartel didn't exist before the 80's
???
drug cartels have existed here pretty much since the 1920s

>I want us to succeed
>us
Have you looked at your flag faggot

mexico

they helping exterminate gringos, when their job is done then we will get rid of them, not before

Attached: las cucarachas.jpg (890x467, 71.08K)

They did, they just got may more violent in the 2000's because when every area was already under control of a cartel the only way for new cartels to break into the market was just by being so terrifyingly violent that the established cartels would give up out of sheer terror, los Zetas pioneered it by getting a bunch of ex-speical forces guys to do brutal shit

this

black lagoon omake

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 74.2K)

They are forced as teens to join as obligation, is called levantones

Cartels have existed since Trading companies existed. Opium wars was literally druglords forcing chinamen to take their drugs.

Mexico is so shithole in many aspects, despistes others, than Brazil looks like First World, despite ALL their:
>muh economy

youtu.be/cKy1wpObi4M
youtu.be/Kc2dDamT2wY
youtu.be/TPnkc9nsiwE

>that
Fix.

They are too busy looking for the parrot.