Which one would you rather live in?

Which one would you rather live in?

Attached: 9424814D-518D-4EEB-872C-4CB9F06DD093.jpg (1363x682, 297.29K)

india

Canada

Australia. It's the richest, has the most open space, the best weather, most sun, etc

I would kill myself at the gate of the airport

Australia if I was already a local. Otherwise I might as well sudoku

Nz
I just wanna live in the countryside but with the firstie benefits

excluding england, canada = wales > NZ > scotland >>> australia
just not built for australian weather tbqhwy

england obviously, my soul is incompatible with foreign countries within a week id die like a great white shark in captivity

I lived in Australia and have more family there than in Ireland. They have their own culture completely that you can only understand if you’ve been there.
Can be a culture shock if you’re not ready

I would never live under protestant rule, so maybe Quebec.

NO THANKS I DONT WANT A 10 FEET SPIDER PET.

spiders only have 8 feet

Canada>NZ>Australia>UK

1. New Zealand. One of the safest countries in the world, friendly people and probably the most beautiful country on earth.

2. Australia. Basically the same as New Zealand except not quite as pretty but better job opportunities.

3. Canada. Great country but too cold for me, and too many Indians.

4. UK. Bleh.

Catholics are the dominant religion in most provinces, not just Quebec.

the UK if i wanna hang out with the friendly muslims and live in perpetual overcast weather
Canada if i wanna live in a cold country and live in a 100,000 dollar shitbox
Australia if i wanna live with CCP agents and live in a 1 million dollar modest house
New Zealand if i wanna pay for an expensive house and dont even have pay that makes up for it, atleast the weather is fine tho

The shoebox meme only applies to three areas in Canada (BC Coast, southern Ontario, St. Lawrence River), you can easily live in many places with cheap land.

I never been to NZ.
Australia is the nicest but very expensive (IME)
Canada is the most like the USA but isn't as nice as Australia. I'd probably live here.
UK is okay I dont wanna be harsh but its the least like the USA. Not necessarily a bad thing but I'd have the hardest time adjusting.

New Zealand really wowed me with their pandemic response, one of the only nations who understood that the only long term solution to COVID was 0 COVID.....then decided to go full covidiot. Depressing as fuck, but at least they managed to keep a >100 IQ response until vaccines were out. So that's a thing, right?

i dont think most people come to canada to live in some literally nowhere land where your neighbors are a bunch of whites or natives who quite literally never went past high school

Canada, but the French-speaking part.

I would kill myself at the gate of the airport

All three are better than this overpriced shithole, not even memeing.

will NZ get involved in US-CHINA war?

>first world prices with third world wages

Enjoy your stay.

No, they have been kicked out of 5 eyes by the US after they banned nuclear submarines in their territorial waters.