Why are they so racist?

why are they so racist?

Attached: Brazil-referendum-863874.jpg (590x350, 43.73K)

just a pathetic cope

Even Jesus would be racist if he had to live among certain individuals

Delusional Disorder

Macacinho admixture

To be honest I don't know. They are not retarded as they behave here, but we hear stories of racism IRL. Maybe being used as cannon folder in every border war we ever created a survival hate culture.

Brazil should split in three.
Southern Brazil for Humans
Eastern Brazil for apes
Amazonia for nature.

if you were Cisplatina you would have wanted to leave too

>let me tell you about your country

this

Attached: black South Africa parli.webm (1280x720, 1.08M)

Eu não sou regionalista nem nada, não tenho essas de twitteiro de ficar implicando com sulista, mas puta que pariu que raiva que eu tenho da gente desse estado aqui. Toda hora vem esses merdas me perguntarem se eu sei abrir o paiou. Porra caralho, que droga de paiol? Eu não tenho paiol nenhum, pra quê que eu vou precisar abrir um paiou? Que chatice
Amigo abres o paiol
Amigo abres o paiol
Vão enfiar o paiol no cu de vocês! Esse pessoal lá do Rio grande do Sul e tals até que fala direito, da pra entender de boas, agora esses bostas aqui falam parecendo que tão com um batatão quente na boca, deve de ser retardo mesmo, não é possível, não tem outra explicação para essa fixação deles com paiol

Attached: uru alguma coisa.png (2000x1333, 110.26K)

They are not.

not raycis', just don't like northeasterners

One day every person in this nation will control their OWN destiny. A land of the truly free, dammit. A nation of action, not words. Ruled by strength, not committee.

They're not. It's a natural right to prefer the company of your own race.
t.mixed-race

why is there a ugandan flag in the south african parliament?

We are not, this is just a migrant complaint when they realize that their actions have consequences here

Do you even have them in your cunt, or it's just the stories?

T. Paulista, lives in a northeastern neighborhood

Attached: 1646956374149.webm (540x960, 1.48M)

We aren't. We just live rent free in the minds of the uppity soy trinity of São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro e Nordeste.

The ones that make shitty attention whore threads are self-hating mestizos and immigrants.

this. simple as.

They think that seceding from Brazil will make them first world because they're white not knowing that Uruguay and Argentina already tried the same thing

>let me tell about your country
>race! It must be about race!
>USA flag
Tiresome.