All the white, Germanic parts of Italy (blue and purple) are highly developed, wealthy and modern

>All the white, Germanic parts of Italy (blue and purple) are highly developed, wealthy and modern
>All the brown, Latin parts of Italy (red) are developing, poor and primitive

Attached: 97833878_2979676362121442_7295854095242362880_n.jpg (1440x1440, 121.41K)

Are you prussian?

>All the white, Germanic parts of Italy (blue and purple) are cringe, gay and cucked.
>All the brown, Latin parts of Italy (red) are based and masculine
FTFY

>sicily flag
lol

Hmm... WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT... INTERESTING UH

Attached: IMG_20220205_235401_763.jpg (1000x1000, 83.61K)

>northern europeans being jew-like and obsessed with money
BASED
>anyone else prioritizing money
SOULESS INSECTS

Eh?

>Germanic parts of Italy

someone hasn't been to Italy, I see

This

the only reason why lazio is considered germanic is so that foreigners can carry on with their cringy roman LARP fantasies without feeling like hypocrites

My Italian friend always tells me everything south of the river Po is African.
I like to think he's right

There are some part north of the Po river that resemble Africa as well (Milan, Turin etc)

Do you guys even think about how bad people from southern Italy feel when they see this shit?
I would hug them all

you don't even know what latin mean, dumb mutt

Latin comes from central Italy

that's becuase there r not many of them in binland

Sicily HDI: 0.838
Barbados HDI: 0.814

Barbados gets hit by the worst hurricanes in the world every year and also receives little to no aid from the west. They are >90% black African and have few natural resources or colonial money, yet they have a higher life expectancy than america.
Curious.

cute, did you suck his dick afterwards?

paga le tasse, mafioso trentino

Nah i don't think I will

Attached: 1644181445908.webm (576x850, 1.7M)

>All the black, Latin parts of Italy (blue and purple) are highly developed, wealthy and modern
>All the brown, Maghrebi parts of Italy (red) are developing, poor and primitive

FTFY fattie