Well paying, remote IT job

>well paying, remote IT job
>hot as fuck Korean immigrant and well educated girlfriend (real Korean, not American born)
>home owner
>decent car
>no major health issues

Is life going suspiciously well in your country?

Attached: 2a6[1].jpg (709x595, 36.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1c1rKTxnftDx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger homicide incoming

what do you actually do in average IT jobs like that?
what's the day to day?

>In Swedens best uni for med school
>Got gf that I love
>Own apartment
>Lots of friends & family

>Still feel like killing myself daily

Damn my depression would completely disappear if I had a gf, i just know it

>mutt
streak over

Many different things, I take care of the network, determine issues, upgrade/replace shit, tell chinks to fix their routers for 2 years, that sort of thing.
>stuck with gook women
its not going well user, sorry to tell you.
What car do you have and you said no major health issue, what are the minor ones?

I started off as a code monkey right out of college and moved up to "real" software engineer after a few years, then became a lead architect, followed by moving into IT middle management. Now I just make sure my devs are not doing dumb shit and just lead general product development. I spend a few hours in Jira and answer emails and messages per day. That's about it.

other than the gf, yes.
Also, slant eyed people aren't good looking, sorry

how old are you?

Sometimes.
voca.ro/1c1rKTxnftDx

I am an uni student and I got a part time job just because I have one of the best grades
Earn about 310 USD per month and literally do nothing for 5 hours(spend my time here and playing Vidya) and just work for barely 1
I think it's great

Attached: __ak_12_girls_frontline_drawn_by_duoyuanjun__sample-06f798b9c3dede4f9144f50410aacb83.jpg (850x627, 49.79K)

Without sharing a pic, she looks like your typical kpop idol. She's kind, intelligent and caring and has a libido way higher than any other girl I've known. I'll probably marry her in a few years, idk.

>What car do you have

2020 4Runner TRD Pro. I've always wanted a 4runner because I like the design philosophy behind it and I love it. I bought it with crypto gains after 1 of the 3 projects I invested last year mooned.

>you said no major health issue, what are the minor ones?

None really. I am like 10lbs overweight due to the lack of movement during the pandemic but it's not too visible. I am thinking about buying that Tonal workout machine I keep seeing reviews for.

not really
>very good paying job that i hate but don't seem to be able to leave
>constantly dark or cold or dark and cold or raining or dark and cold and raining
>cost of living is always increasing
>no idea on how to resolve the housing question
>spend copious amounts of time trying to gain new skills so i can have more options in life

Attached: my life.png (1424x864, 361.64K)

So I'm in a bad situation. I'm married, I've been married for eight years. And now it's a situation where I met this guy at work who worked with 10 years ago in the same job, and that's when we went on a date that didn't turn out any better. Now that we're back working at the same construction site and seeing each other every day, we're talking because we have to get the job done, and the feeling of infatuation is getting stronger again. And the other day, the chatter proceeded to a lot of things and what, kisses, quite frantically. It's fucking hard being at work when I know I see this guy and I feel bad that I went to kiss even though I'm married to someone else. I wonder whether it should be discussed with my spouse or not. Opinions, please.

Attached: 6fd7724b-1312-4838-8dab-6779e8017dd6.gif (300x375, 1.98M)

Late 20's

Attached: WarlikeKlutzyHornshark-max-1mb[1].gif (520x293, 950.49K)

>very good paying job
didn't read

Attached: suffering in russia.jpg (1497x998, 1.12M)

>Tonal workout machine
ngmi

money doesn't solve anything.

I was thinking the same thing but I've been reading that the science behind it is actually somewhat legit. The main issue with it is that it tops out at 200lbs in terms of resistance which I feel like any adult male could match very quickly.

Don't shit where you eat brother. Don't engage with this other guy unless it's for work purposes. Kisses and affection? Save that for your spouse or if you're not happy, find somebody else outside of work. It's a distraction from your duties in the work place and if you do end up dating this person, things could just turn to shit at work if you have a rift or conflict in the relationship