Truly the greatest country on earth sir, totally not a meme sir and joe the sleepy is great sir

Truly the greatest country on earth sir, totally not a meme sir and joe the sleepy is great sir

Attached: file.png (828x1207, 462.88K)

I fucking hate Ukraine. I wish we weren't involved.

Breadtube takes money from the Atlantic council to shill NATO foreign policy

this. people are pining for american intervention but this is one of the few scenarios where russia is completely justified in the repatriation of its stolen land

Wrong word.

no artistic flair you pedantic cunt?
okay reclamation
repossession
restoration
reincorporation

There's no way this is real

>ussia is completely justified
habeeb. you've been propagandized

>we want to make sure that our propaganda misinformation reaches the most people possible

>UKRAINE IS LE BAD BECAUSE UHHH.... LE BAD PSYCHOPATH BOOGEYMAN SCHIZO PUTIN IS GOOD OKAY?!?! NOW STOP QUESTIONING ME

Attached: wojak-soy-boy-huge-mouth.jpg (250x187, 4.22K)

Why are they called influencers???

>They have no original content
>They are actually the ones copying others ideas
>They don't have any talent
>The followers are more than half bots bought by them/agencies/friends/family/batshit fans with their parents credit card
>People don't know their names or anything about them
>They haven't created anything for the world
>People don't even actually follow what they say or do
>Literally anyone can do it, and they do

At least celebrities often have some sort of talent that garners attention, but these people are spending every waking moment trying to be memes and go viral

Because they... influence people. I used to hate this word too until I've noticed how much impact they can have on the price of crypto or NFTs. So now I that it's a very suiting word for them.

Same. Sick of this stupid shit already. None of these DickCock stars even knew where Ukraine was a month ago and probably over half of them still couldn't find it on an unmarked map.

You can not stop war machine propaganda.

people don't need to know exactly where ukraine is to know that russia is attacking an EU-adjacent ex soviet state you fucking retard

They don't influence people

I hope the White House contacted this guy too

Attached: based pajeet tiktok.webm (412x716, 2.74M)

God damn it

The fuck is Breadtube?

The leftist part of Youtube

I thought that was the right part?

so, the US is openly manufacturing propaganda marketed at zoomers. God, I hate this fucking place.

Oh nvm that’s bitchute

>Biden helps reach out to youth to help them understand current events, you know, like a leader should do instead of shitposting on twitter all day
>MAGAidiots seething because "MuH BiOwEaPOn lABs, UkRainE is WOKE AND WOKE IS BAD!!"

Yawn. Sorry but I have real problems to deal with