Americans live in past

Attached: 18300.jpg (960x684, 374.87K)

imperial >>>> metric

Our system is mixed.

Attached: metric.png (926x699, 101.37K)

wow so basically metric users are really really lazy and just assume things that they ought not

>giving up your traditional measurements because globohomo said to
How soulless can you be?

what is measured in metric in america

Every culture should use its own traditional units. Metric should be strictly limited to international trade and science.
You can't say you oppose globohomo and support metric.

>tpfp
Isn't you that drive in left like in colonial times? Just like the British commonwealth?

Attached: images - 2022-03-11T111055.177.jpg (225x225, 7.77K)

fart enhiet

No, no, my british autism is better than yours

my dick is about 50 bald presdients long

the french changed all the measurements and driving on the wrong side of the road because they are batshit insane. whats pathetic is how the rest of the world joined them and now bully the only individual nations in the world who didnt join the craze

the french are responsible for many attrocities

myanmar still uses imperial system?

Attached: 1632706758753.jpg (708x708, 19.18K)

They only know one system. It is like monolingual and bilingual. Americans use gallons, liters, grams, pounds, meters, feet all the time.
Our NFL field was and is basically a 100 meter field with a 100 yard field in the middle. The extra distance is the end zones and hash marks (white chalk marks on the field).

So its retarded to hear this stuff for americans. The NFL field man. I love you english you guys aremt as bad as the... others

burma
kiev
londonderry

Coca~Cola. OPs dick.

rude

In Brazil, the traditional one is alqueires

imperial: height and weight
metric: everything else
simple as

And I think you are right... Today, the stuffs are more made thinking in pseudo-functionality over real confortable use... Even Coke padron looks more soul than metters

lies

We use both. Imperial is used for layman stuff and sometimes engineering. Metric is used for basically every other field of science.

Americans use Old English units
Not Imperial

Attached: charlie30jun14-2-485891.jpg (590x350, 30.22K)

for things other than temperature, imperial is better