I pity thirdies. Imagine being born into utter poverty and then seeing the way people live in firstie cunts

I pity thirdies. Imagine being born into utter poverty and then seeing the way people live in firstie cunts.

Attached: 1615475923268.jpg (547x503, 45.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lustVPQXFAI&ab_channel=kimgary
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, sucks to be here

isnt there a lot of homeless in the us

they're all schizos and drug addicts.

Kys kike loving faggot

I read this in your accent and now I'm laughing, sorry

True, but hey you know what, everytime I see incel shit and social problems in the first world I get a good laugh at how pathetic and insignificant shit can disstress the life of firstoids

>Ah yes, glorious American Dream
youtube.com/watch?v=lustVPQXFAI&ab_channel=kimgary

>seeing the way people live in first world cunts
lost, on antidepressants and benzos while living a boring meaningless sterile middle class life?

Please sponsor a thirdie

Attached: 1646892910499.png (657x527, 44.49K)

No homeless goes hungry here. There are shelters for everyone. The faggots who live on the street are degenerate junkies

I pity those born in the so called "first world". They don't have anything to suffer or to strenghten them, instead they become terminally online and end up becoming femboys/traps for the pleasure of being humiliated by others.

Poor peasants in Serbia eat better food, drink better drinks, and live happier life than you will ever.

always thought the thirdie thing was a bit of a meme except maybe africa but visited india and holy fucking shit those people are poor and disgusting, you could the worst bomb site of a town from the UK and it would be miles better than their shit

also the street shitting thing isnt a meme i literally saw it every time we went out

how did it smell

But I don't birth in such poverty, ... I could pay sushi 3AM, my internet is good, like in any common nation and I live in country

Attached: images - 2022-03-11T152637.827.jpg (579x529, 22.58K)

unironically like shit and there were cockroaches and open air markets where they kill the animals in the street and leave this disgusting meat out in the hot air covered in flies and they eat that shit, saw someone buy a chicken and they pulled the fucker out of a cage, half slit it's throat, chucked it into a bucket while it spazzed out and died then they tipped it onto the floor to sell it

>I read this in your accent and now I'm laughing, sorry

Attached: images (9).jpg (241x209, 11.91K)

>muh food
Ultimate thirdie cope. There's more to life that "hmmmmm tasty in my mouth :)"

Worse than Blackpool or Luton?

Like, I have two refrigerators

Sounds cultural and exciting, can't wait til Birmingham is like that

Attached: IMG_2022-03-11-16-03-40-891.jpg (1944x2592, 1.17M)

Yes, I envy firsties so much

Attached: ilhabela-mirante-bonete.jpg (1200x800, 373.61K)

Yeah it sucks
Keep sending money or I'll go to your country and steal your job and wallet

how many roaches are under there right now

Zero

>Gets diabetes

blessed

Dude, Brazil is very clean, bcoz of our amerindian heritage... We take 2 baths per day, and wash the entire house 2 times per week