I feel bad for them

>poor country
>20 years on war
>terrorist group takes over
>a terrorist group that was financed by the USA indirectly snd wouldn't have been in power if the USA hadn't intervene in the first place
>sanctioned to death
>it's said that those sanctions are going to be more harmful for their populace than the 20 years of war
>starvation is present
>people are desperate
>everyone forgot about them now that the russia-ukraine war is going on
:/

Attached: images.jpg (612x444, 59.94K)

Idk why we're still sanctioning them, retarded country I live in

What are you talking about, the Taliban runs it now. They're in good hands.

sad joke, man

Joke?

they have been in constant war since 80s. first soviet invasion than taliban take over civil war then 20 year of american invasion.

Stable afghan is greater threat to paxstan

why sir?

Poor sportsmanship
It is the way politics work
if you lose a war to weaklings and they don't capitulate you
then you ruin their life
Like France and Haiti

but now they have the sickest flag in the world, so it was all worth it

Attached: 7687F6FD-07C6-47C4-9B28-C9F2CA85D8FB.png (1280x640, 52.08K)

pakistan has separatists like balochis and pashtuns

looks bad from a distance. not worth it

Because america funds the afghan taliban government by unlocking sanctioned funds.
The taliban enjoys terrorizing pakistan groups.
The taliban are semi competent and kicked or killed the extremists. Its going to turn into saudi arabia slowly in 20 years.

Wasn’t it already Stone Age tier before the wars?

Literally poor man's Saudi.

Attached: 111E6050-5BF4-407C-A05F-E02A7D834CCC.jpg (1261x1500, 727.28K)

I know right? Back in Afghanistan I had to imagine the taliban where all white men. I couldn’t kill them otherwise because those Muslims could’ve been beautiful brown bulls that would rape and kill white women in another life, but when I imagined them as white men I could easily shoot and kill them and stomp their fucking faces under my boot after I airstriked their family lol. I would also purposefully get my platoon members killed, nearly died doing that lmao. It was worth it though, I remember having to suppress a grin every time I saw their parents crying because their bitch little dick white boy of a son was dead because of me lhahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAHAH AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I thought Pakistan loves the taliban

Aq not the current taliban. The ruling taliban is semi allied with america. It us reliant on US funds to survive.

the paki gov funded terrorist groups in afghanistan too eith help from the usa

Afghanistan claims an entire state of Pakistan as their own. There's a lot of cross border Pashtun brotherhood. If Afghanistan stabilises, they'd be our natural ally considering we both want our Territories back

>The ruling taliban is semi allied with america.
Unironically do you have a source?

the words look too much like a rectangle in the center, either cut off some of the white or make the words bigger