How faithful are women in your country?

I'm currently on a train and around me is a group of Ukrainian refugees. Just 3 women with some children.
Literally all the women did for the entire ride is texting german men on Tinder and all the other dating apps...
Would women in your country leave you to fight in a war while fleeing and then instantly looking for new men once you are out of sight?

Attached: FKKUK0XWYAYFuuL.jpg (828x819, 66.79K)

Attached: stop-dating-broke-boys_3J8FT3WH.webm (438x706, 2.5M)

>Women
>Loyal

I would browse Tinder for some simps too instead of living in a refugee camp, can't blame whores when simps exist

Yeah women in my country only want guys to get their ego boosted

Attached: 1635896502701.jpg (1012x251, 70.07K)

that post is dimes

So you were looking at their phones the whole ride?

Lmao

dont blame the bro for that
one time i was in train in was full and this girl bumped to to many time i had nothing to do but smelling her hair for 45 min

based

Yes? How is that in any way strange?
If they are sitting next to you and in the row in front of you, how can you not look at their phones without specifically forcing yourself to look in the other direction?

i cant read women langues
i just rape and dumped

murder women

that's not very german of you

Attached: 1647023401130.jpg (729x638, 51.84K)

They both look like upper class Istanbulite bitches fucking around in their 20s and marrying wealthy Europeans/Turks around age 27-30.

When they get dumped after they 30s to 40s they will have luck to find a man to raise the brats they gave birth. They will also be fat. The end of these women is always the same: raising kids alone, depression and surviving from alimony.

(American)
It depends on what you attract. I get girls with daddy issues who are super loyal and clingy. I know guys who get camgirls and are always getting cucked.

*throws acid onto her face, forcing her to live life as a normal ugly person and causing her to grow a conscience and empathy after which she thanks me for helping her become a better person*

Never trust women
>Despite outward appearances, the reunion was an unhappy one for Stirm. Three days before he arrived in the United States, the same day he was released from captivity, Stirm received a Dear John letter from his wife Loretta informing him that their marriage was over. Stirm later learned that Loretta had been with other men throughout his captivity, receiving marriage proposals from three of them. In 1974, the Stirms divorced and Loretta remarried, but Lieutenant Colonel Stirm was still ordered by the courts to provide her with 43% of his military retirement pay once he retired from the Air Force.[6]

Attached: Burst_of_Joy.jpg (350x272, 25.96K)

I kinda did this last week and it went... weird