Which the best country

okay, im an ukrainian girl which the best country for living? Poland is bore, i mean small cities are bore.
i earn 5000 dollars per month. i want to find big city , shops works 24/7, dentist to do everything for cash!

Attached: cad6fdae-ab4a-4177-986c-f3076f0b1703.jpg (1080x1079, 94.14K)

The replies are gonna be hot

send bobs

Sandnes

Don't come to Czech Republic

Come to Argentina, you'd live like a queen with $5k USD a month. You could also marry me (optional)

Japan

I'm from the U.S. and have visited about 55 other countries.

America is unironically the best country in the world if you're not Black and have a university education.

russia, they love ukrainians there

russia

ofc. it small country lmfao
go to work
no

come natasha sex

I work all day for $500 USD a month, that's how much you'd need to pay me to be your personal servant, but only if you come here

define "all day", 8 hours?

shoo shoo ahmed. i like white men

with blue eyes or green

aww sad

Paris.

please come here, we didn't get any ukrainian refugees, it's not fair

Yes, plus 4 hours on saturdays

Paris, London, Amsterdam, Berlin?

Ohohoho was that a bit of racism I just saw

OP is roleplaying. Let me explain why.
1. there are very few Ukrainian posters on Any Forums in the first place
2. yet a smaller amount are female
3. the average Ukrainian earns "5000 dollars" in a year, not a month. There is a difference of an order of magnitude here.
The story is simply not believable. I have strong suspicions that OP is in fact a cross-dressing Polish man who capitalizes on recent events to make his roleplay more believable.

Cover your eyes friend, don't let this harlot make you read scandalous things like this. She hasn't even posted her tits yet

Attached: 4a462a4ecd52815a.jpg (500x393, 30.14K)

I am certain that everyone posting knows this is just a joke.

Attached: 20220311_181859.png (511x600, 138.46K)

Vancouver

ireland

cryptocurrency exist

Fine by me , she'll learn her place

Attached: 1646863745767.png (702x754, 317.65K)

Just apply for Bidens asylum at a US base.
They will end up moving you to Salt Lake City, or Sacramento, maine, vermont or new hampshire.
Then they will set you up with food, housing, a vehicle and school.
There you go

>The story is simply not believable.
All you had to say

Dentist is €20 in Finland

sorry frien but not beautiful architcutre

kek, they accept only kids

I'm sure most ukranian woman aren't really this vapid

I keep seeing people tell Ukrainians to immigrate here but they'll just end up living miserable lives if they have no diplomas, or no trade skills. They'll just be waiting tables, working as cashiers, or doing construction or farm labor, maybe the women will be babysitters or nannies. All of that on top of not having healthcare, not being able to speak English (only 18% of them can), needing a car to do anything, and being 5.6 thousand miles away from anyone they know. They should just stay in Europe, pretty sure people are just horny for Ukrainian women, because it's not sensible for them to come here.