Hi! I'm Russian and I'm still here :)

Hi! I'm Russian and I'm still here :)

Attached: cropped-blizzard-is-forcing-overwatch-players-to-drop-pepe-the-frog-meme-520340-2.jpg (939x830, 72.23K)

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 8.32K)

that makes me happy :)

Attached: 131-1318375_pepe-love.jpg (300x310, 10.83K)

Just go. It’s not funny what you lot are doing. Just leave.

What am i doing?

So putin didn't really blocked you off the internet? Knew it was bullshit

I do not believe that anyone can restrict Russia from the global Internet. Only Russia itself can restrict Russia from the global Internet. However, Putin has been dreaming about it for a long time.

It wasn't even our newspaper that wrote that

hello russian user

Attached: pepe-happy.jpg (533x477, 21.86K)

I'm not a big fan of russia but I do respect your opinion

Attached: 1565678513036.jpg (400x400, 25.58K)

our authorities can only block sites. And those sites and social networks that are blocked can still be visited thanks to VPN. I doubt that Any Forums will ever be blocked. It seems to me that our authorities have never even heard of Any Forums.

YOURE LITERALLY KILLIN KINDER GRADENS AND BEHEADING HOSPITALS

>There are people who actually believed retarded Ukrainian shilling on Twitter

Attached: 1470434462792.jpg (477x479, 39.43K)

>putin didn't really blocked you off the internet?
The fake news was that some big American ISP or some shit would cut them off, not Putin. It was retarded.

But don't you have paid shills here and also on 2ch? I imagine shills with english-speaking skills are paid more

2 more weeks

Retarded schizo. There's no Russian paid shills here. They mostly exist in the Russian-speaking internet and post news on Twitter. It's really overhyped shit.

>paid shills
It's a cope of butthurt Slavic subhumans like you

The most funny thing is that their "proofs" literally said that it's only the government websites that must be moved to russian servers till 11 of march but it was written in russian so everyone just belied the shills

Im lying down sick all day

Лaхтoдвoeчкa тyт кaк тyт

What do you eat since then?