Why do Americans always smile? Seems fake af

Why do Americans always smile? Seems fake af.

Attached: US_Navy_081009-N-9818V-190_Master_Chief_Petty_Officer_of_the_Navy_(MCPON)_Joe_R._Campa_Jr._speaks_with_Navy_Recruiters.jpg (3872x2592, 811.4K)

You're projecting

>NOOOOO WHY AREN'T YOU PERPETUALLY DOWER AND SUICIDAL LIKE US IN OUR ARCTIC HELLSCAPES

he's right THOUGH

because one aspect of american work culture is silently going along with the bullshit your boss is throwing at you, especially globohomo hr shit. smile, don't ask questions, and never, never question diversity, inclusion, equity nigger nonsense.

>smile, don't ask questions, and never, never question diversity, inclusion, equity nigger nonsense.

Attached: 29a.png (645x770, 16.07K)

what is poster from malta doing here? there is no suffering in malta. go swimming or sightseeing

> Americans are generally happy
> they smile
> euros hate themselves and all living things
> they don't smile
It tracks François

I'm waiting for the rich Polish tourists to come so I can scam them :^)

Mutt's copied itfrom their jewish overlords

Attached: CorruptCavernousBison-max-1mb.gif (434x250, 344.5K)

>rich Polish tourists
you'll be waiting a long time

This so much. Americans come off so incredibly pretensions that it makes me sick to my stomach when I interact with them. It's incredibly unpleasant.

Attached: 1643789931201.jpg (1612x886, 232.36K)

Attached: 1635837673536.gif (268x268, 2M)

the more i think about it the more i think the finns are right. americans are nice in real life but when you go online they post some of the worst stuff you see on the internet. just look at the politics of this country. it's horrible.

yeah i hate this bullshit. makes getting a job difficult because i have to pretend to be all warm and giddy, when in reality this place is becoming a dystopian nightmare

>Seems fake af.
It is

Kek stiff fucking Scandinavian sociopaths

I met a few Finns while traveling in SEA, it's like someone programmed a robot to speak a few basic phrases. I understand being cold and autistic is the scandi way but most normal people view such behavior as being the product of a very poor social adjustment

It's called being honest and authentic, the opposite of pretensions.

The kind of people that post heinous things online don't go outside.

How do you make friends in scandi countries? Sitting around alone and drunk while being distant and aloof?

You go to people and you talk to them honestly and genuinely. Often in the Sauna. Often while drunk.