Are all germans this direct and mean?

So I had a flight with Lufthansa and I drank orange juice but I was still thirsty so I drank some water too. The air hostesses giggled and said to his male counterpart that so weird didn’t he just drink orange juice without giving a fuck that I could hear them.

Attached: 45788506-5428-4A69-967D-CB8F086EEA3C.png (1200x720, 932)

Germans are barbarians, that's why we had to civilize them twice

wait, you drank some water after you had orange juice?! wtf

and when you rape them in response its crime

Maybe stop being weird?

not everyone who works at lufthansa is german

They were German though and had a accent.

why would they speak english with each other though? Probably one wasn't german speaker

i dont get whats weird about that

Haha OP is such a clown

Because you wasted the orange juice
You have to drink the water first to get rid of the thirst and then drink the beverage that is actually tasty

I drink sugary shit first in case I have to, then water to keep my teeth from detoriating

Because they must have to communicate in English all the time.

I agree and I don't give a fuck that he reads along

This is the correct way of drinking

what? that can't be true. lufthansa doesn't have a saying how they communicate amongst each other.

OP is probably brown so they assumed that he can't speak English

the orange juice would make you thirsty again though, so drinking that first is actually the right way

Yes this is common on Germany and you are expected to make a scene and complain if you get offended by it

Wat?

Ihr redet auf Englisch unter euch, es ist nicht zu leugnen

fax

>air hostesses giggled and said to his male counterpart
>air hostesses
>his

Attached: pepe alarmed.png (964x912, 551.47K)

yes, he drank water AFTER the orange juice.. can you believe it?

What I mean is if you communicate all the time in a language that isn’t your first language then it would make sense why they would use it sometimes even when they don’t have to.

ich leugne es trotzdem

Jesus Christ, it is true. Germans are autistic as fuck. And I thought we had it bad.

Kekistan

yeah, well. idk, i wasn't there. maybe she was trying to make a joke (and failed horribly) or she's just a cunt.