The CIA funded some rebels in the 70s thats why my country is shit 50 years later

>The CIA funded some rebels in the 70s thats why my country is shit 50 years later
>ITS ALL YOUR FAULT

Attached: 18599377-4BFC-4B50-8F4E-3610CBF20AB7.png (480x480, 78.76K)

Wait til you find out about Iranian cope

They are right, fatass

Brazil is not latin american.

did they ever consider they're just brown and stupid

>mutt flag
wew

>mutt
ok mestizo

There is a key time to develop as a country, during that time you sabtoaged all of us, and now it's much harder to crawl out of the hole you left us in. Kinda like how if you don't socialize as a teen you're unable to get a gf later in life and make threads like this.

Social people don’t come to Any Forums.

CIA messes with my country since foundation of service. They are not superhumans you can't resist, it's just pleasant dudes that give you money so you could betray own country.
The fact that South America had so many people ready to sell own countries for dollars is clearly not fault of USA.

>>mutt
>ok mestizo

Attached: 8e5.png (547x626, 16.55K)

sure, they could've used a marshall plan or something instead of draining them even more with neo liberalism in the 90s.
Or at least the US could've payed their legal compensation like in Nicaragua instead of ignoring the international court ruling.
Neo-Sandinistas are a direct result of US intervention for example

death to america

This is literally you Paco.

Attached: AC1D7CC4-750B-449C-8AE9-A8D241F74724.jpg (587x880, 181.42K)

>This is literally you Paco.

Attached: 273.png (476x401, 138.12K)

You will never be human.

>You will never be human.

Attached: IMV7I.png (495x490, 259.39K)

CIA and neoliberalism/neocolonialism is a cope used to explain the genuinely complex reasons latam hasn’t really developed. You could say that NAFTA fucked Mexican farmers and that the war on drugs isn’t exactly helping mexico either but mexico was shit even before during the pri and they were shit before they took power too
they only way mexico and latam in general can improve is if the insane levels of corruption end, until then any increase in a latam countries gdp won’t make the lives of the average people better and will simply mean more money going to the few oligarchs and corrupt officials

Retarded faggot cumskin, is this bait? Threads like this make Amerilards look even worse than they are.
I knew from a young age that the average (white) American was an arrogant little shit and you're not helping your case at all with this garbage. Read even the tiniest bit of history.

You will never be Mexican.

>>You will never be hum-AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: E1011EC9-1F56-4F5F-93C6-4B6C98F5C1D9.png (1580x1267, 766.26K)

>they only way mexico and latam in general can improve is if the insane levels of corruption end, until then any increase in a latam countries gdp won’t make the lives of the average people better and will simply mean more money going to the few oligarchs and corrupt officials
You realize that the US profits off of corruption in Latam right? Same with Africa and Asia. If these countries developed properly, we would not be able to import raw materials as cheap as we do right now and feed our declining manufacturing industry and blue collar workers.

I don't want to be

>commit a coup when they try to kick out foreign corporations stealing their resources
>sanction the country for 40 years and force all of your "allies" to do the same after they kick out your puppet leader as well
>call it cope when they say that this has slowed down them

Kek

its true dough

>You realize that the US profits off of corruption in Latam right? Same with Africa and Asia. If these countries developed properly, we would not be able to import raw materials as cheap as we do right now and feed our declining manufacturing industry and blue collar workers.
Do we? It think failing corrupt states being right on our border that flood us with migrants that work cheaper than american workers isn’t really beneficial. I’m not sure what raw materials we rely on latam for, if there are even any, but trade isn’t necessary hampered by a county not being a corrupt shithole

Your country created some demons, go read a bit bro, indulge yourself with knowledge.

>It think failing corrupt states being right on our border that flood us with migrants that work cheaper than american workers isn’t really beneficial
It's very beneficial for those who hire the latinxs

>hmmm these countries are poor with wealth concentrated into %0.0001 population and extremely corrupt officials, just like they were 200 years ago, must be because of america!
American exceptionalism goes both ways, we’re not the cause for everything

Not, this is the solution... The problem that CIA export to us, is NGOs and gringos of Human Rights that think that know more of your country than yourself, and is just paid by a company with ocult real intensions

>>>You will never be hum-AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 161376603768.png (1200x1200, 53.81K)

America is the most evil nation in the world. Worse than Monkeestan.

The rest is majority our intern problems

The Germans funded some rebels in the 1910s thats why my country is shit 100 years later

unironically

You're omitting one teeny tiny Islamic revolution in-between there, Ali Mazadookaridakeh

>>>>You will never be hum-AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY-ACK!